FANDOM


Z35

Name: Z35
No. 345
Class: Type 1936B
Type: Destroyer DD Icon
Nation: Ironblood IB Icon
Rarity: Elite ★★✰✰✰
Build Time: 00:35:00
Drop Location: Construction: Limited during Divergent Chessboard event.
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 340 Max: 1758
Icon Armor
Armor Light
Icon Reload
Reload 74 Max: 175
Icon Shelling
Firepower 15 Max: 70
Icon Torp
Torpedo 84 Max: 398
Icon Mobility
Evasion 59 Max: 153
Icon AA
Anti-Air 34 Max: 158
Icon Plane
Aviation 0 Max: 0
Icon Consumption
Oil 2 Max: 9
Antisub
ASW 0 Max: 0
Icon luck
Luck 0 Speed 43
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
135%/150% 41000 Single 127mm (SK C/34) DD Main Guns
115%/120% 5100 533mm Quadruple Torpedo Mount Torpedoes
115%/125% Unequipped AA Guns
Skills
Skill 11450 Firepower Overload
Every 20 seconds: 40.0% (70%) chance to increase this ship's Firepower by 30% (50%) and Reload by 100.0% (200%) for 10 seconds. Once this effect ends: decrease this ship's Reload by 100% for 3 seconds.
All Out Assault1 All Out Assault I (II)
Activate All Out Assault I (II) : 1936B Type once every 15 (10) times the main gun is fired.
Unknown None
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.