Azur Lane Wiki
Advertisement
Azur Lane Wiki
Name: Suruga
No. 425
Class: Kii
Type: Battleship Battleship
Nation: Sakura Empire SE Icon.png
Rarity: Super Rare.png ★★★
Build Time: 04:20:00
Drop Location: Construction: Event during Swirling Cherry Blossoms
Statistics
HP
HP 1364 7051
Armor
Armor Heavy
Reload
Reload 51 120
Firepower
Firepower 80 379
Torpedo
Torpedo 39 186
Evasion
Evasion 7 18
Anti-Air
Anti-Air 40 187
Aviation
Aviation 0 0
Oil Cost
Oil 5 15
Anti-Submarine Warefare
ASW 0 0
Luck
Luck 37 Speed 28
Slot Proficiency Equipment Type Limit Break
105%/135% BB Main Guns 1:
200%/200% CL Main Guns/DD Main Guns 2:
100%/100% AA Guns 3:
Skills
Skill 12810.png Unleashed Tactics
Every 20 seconds: 40.0% (70.0%) chance to fire a special barrage (DMG is based on the skill's level). While in an Exercise: improves the firing pattern of the barrage.
Skill 12820.png Unyielding Shield
While this ship is afloat, when one of your Main Fleet ships take DMG: 40.0% (70%) chance to decrease the DMG your Main Fleet takes for 15 seconds. Has a 20 second cooldown between activations. Once per battle, when this ship's HP drops below 20.0%: restores 10.0% of this ship's max HP.
Unknow.png None


Sakura Empire Ships
Destroyer Common Kisaragi - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Shiranui - Uzuki
Rare Akatsuki - Arashio - Ariake - Asashio - Fumizuki - Hamakaze - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Kagerou - Kamikaze - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Matsukaze - Michishio - Nagatsuki - Oite - Ooshio - Oyashio - Shiratsuyu - Tanikaze - Urakaze - Wakaba - Yuugure
Elite Ayanami - Fubuki - Hanazuki - Harutsuki - Hibiki - Kasumi - Makinami - Naganami - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Shirayuki - Uranami - Yoizuki
Super Rare Kawakaze - Kazagumo - Suzutsuki - Yudachi - Yukikaze
Priority Kitakaze
Light Cruiser Common Abukuma - Nagara
Rare Isuzu - Naka - Sendai
Elite Agano - Jintsuu - Kinu - Mikuma - Mogami - Yuubari
Super Rare Noshiro
Heavy Cruiser Common Aoba - Furutaka - Kako - Kinugasa
Rare Myoukou - Nachi
Elite Ashigara - Kumano - Suzuya
Super Rare Atago - Choukai - Maya - Takao
Priority Ibuki
Large Cruiser Common
Rare
Elite
Super Rare
Decisive Azuma
Battlecruiser Common
Rare
Elite Amagi-chan - Haruna - Hiei - Kirishima - Kongou
Super Rare Amagi
Battleship Common
Rare Fusou - Hyuuga - Ise - Yamashiro
Elite Mutsu
Super Rare Kaga (Battleship) - Kii - Mikasa - Nagato - Suruga - Tosa
Priority Izumo
Light Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Hiyou - Junyou - Shouhou
Elite Chitose - Chiyoda - Houshou - Ryuujou
Super Rare Ryuuhou
Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare
Elite Hiryuu - Souryuu
Super Rare Akagi - Akagi µ - Kaga - Shoukaku - Taihou - Taihou µ - Zuikaku
Ultra Rare Shinano
Repair Ship Super Rare Akashi
Submarine Common
Rare
Elite I-25 - I-26 - I-56 - I-58
Super Rare I-168 - I-19
Ship List
Destroyer Destroyer Common Aulick - Beagle - Benson - Bulldog - Cassin - Comet - Craven - Crescent - Cygnet - Downes - Foote - Foxhound - Kisaragi - McCall - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Shiranui - Spence - Uzuki - Z20 - Z21
Rare Acasta - Akatsuki - Amazon - Arashio - Ardent - Ariake - Asashio - Aylwin - Bache - Bailey - Bush - Dewey - Echo - Fletcher - Forbin - Fortune - Fumizuki - Gridley - Halsey Powell - Hamakaze - Hammann - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Hazelwood - Hobby - Hunter - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Jenkins - Jersey - Juno - Jupiter - Kagerou - Kalk - Kamikaze - Kimberly - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Le Mars - Matsukaze - Michishio - Mullany - Nagatsuki - Oite - Ooshio - Oyashio - Radford - San Juan - Shiratsuyu - Sims - Smalley - Stanly - Tanikaze - Thatcher - Urakaze - Wakaba - Yuugure - Z18 - Z19 - Z36
Elite An Shan - Ayanami - Carabiniere - Chang Chun - Charles Ausburne - Cooper - Eskimo - Fu Shun - Fubuki - Glowworm - Gremyashchy - Grenville - Gromky - Grozny - Hanazuki - Hardy - Harutsuki - Hibiki - Icarus - Javelin - Kasumi - L'Opiniâtre - Laffey - Le Téméraire - Maestrale - Makinami - Matchless - Maury - Minsk - Morrison - Musketeer - Naganami - Nicholas - Nicoloso da Recco - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Shirayuki - Stephen Potter - Stremitelny - Tai Yuan - Tartu - Universal Bulin - Uranami - Vampire - Vauquelin - Vincenzo Gioberti - Yoizuki - Z1 - Z2 - Z23 - Z24 - Z25 - Z26 - Z28 - Z35
Super Rare Allen M. Sumner - Eldridge - Kawakaze - Kazagumo - Le Malin - Le Malin µ - Le Triomphant - Prototype Bulin MKII - Suzutsuki - Tashkent - Tashkent µ - Yudachi - Yukikaze - Z46
Light Cruiser Light Cruiser Common Abukuma - Karlsruhe - Köln - Königsberg - Leander - Nagara - Omaha - Raleigh - Richmond
Rare Achilles - Ajax - Arethusa - Atlanta - Brooklyn - Concord - Curacoa - Curlew - Fiji - Galatea - Glasgow - Honolulu - Isuzu - Jamaica - Juneau - Leipzig - Marblehead - Memphis - Naka - Newcastle - Phoenix - Sendai - Southampton
Elite Agano - Aurora - Biloxi - Birmingham - Black Prince - Boise - Chao Ho - Clevelad - Cleveland - Cleveland µ - Columbia - Denver - Edinburgh - Gloucester - Helena - Jintsuu - Kinu - La Galissonnière - Lena - Li'L Sandy - Little Bel - Mikuma - Mogami - Murmansk - Ning Hai - Nürnberg - Pamiat Merkuria - Penelope - Ping Hai - Sheffield - Sheffield µ - St. Louis - Ying Swei - Yuubari - Émile Bertin
Super Rare Avrora - Belfast - Chapayev - Dido - Dido µ - Duca degli Abruzzi - Hermione - Jeanne d'Arc - Kirov - Montpelier - Noshiro - Reno - San Diego - Sirius - Swiftsure
Heavy Cruiser Heavy Cruiser Common Aoba - Furutaka - Kako - Kinugasa - Pensacola - Salt Lake City
Rare Chicago - Kent - Myoukou - Nachi - Norfolk - Northampton - Portland - Shropshire - Suffolk - Sussex - Trento
Elite Admiral Graf Spee - Admiral Hipper - Admiral Hipper µ - Ashigara - Astoria - Baltimore µ - Deutschland - Dorsetshire - Exeter - Houston - Indianapolis - Kumano - London - Quincy - Suzuya - Vincennes - Wichita - York
Super Rare Algérie - Atago - Baltimore - Bremerton - Choukai - Maya - Minneapolis - Pola - Prinz Eugen - Prinz Heinrich - Roon µ - San Francisco - Takao - Tallinn - Zara
Battleship Monitor Elite Abercrombie - Erebus - Terror
Battleship Battlecruiser Common
Rare Hiei-chan - Repulse
Elite Amagi-chan - Dunkerque - Gneisenau - Haruna - Hiei - Kirishima - Kongou - Little Renown - Renown - Scharnhorst
Super Rare Amagi - Hood
Battleship Battleship Common Nevada - Oklahoma
Rare California - Conte di Cavour - Fusou - Hyuuga - Ise - Pennsylvania - Tennessee - Yamashiro
Elite Arizona - Colorado - Gangut - Giulio Cesare - Maryland - Mutsu - Nelson - Queen Elizabeth - Rodney - Valiant - West Virginia
Super Rare Alabama - Bismarck - Duke of York - Gascogne µ - Howe - Jean Bart - Kaga (Battleship) - Kii - King George V - Littorio - Massachusetts - Mikasa - Nagato - North Carolina - Prince of Wales - Richelieu - South Dakota - Sovetskaya Belorussiya - Sovetskaya Rossiya - Suruga - Tirpitz - Tosa - Vittorio Veneto - Warspite - Washington
Ultra Rare New Jersey
Light Aircraft Carrier Light Aircraft Carrier Common Bogue - Hermes - Langley - Ranger
Rare Casablanca - Hiyou - Junyou - Long Island - Shouhou
Elite Bataan - Chitose - Chiyoda - Houshou - Independence - Princeton - Ryuujou - Unicorn - Weser
Super Rare Centaur - Perseus - Ryuuhou
Aircraft Carrier Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Akagi-chan - Chaser - Wasp
Elite Ark Royal - Béarn - Eagle - Glorious - Hiryuu - Hornet - Lexington - Little Enterprise - Little Illustrious - Saratoga - Souryuu - Yorktown - Zeppy
Super Rare Akagi - Akagi µ - Aquila - Bunker Hill - Enterprise - Essex - Formidable - Graf Zeppelin - Illustrious - Illustrious µ - Intrepid - Kaga - Peter Strasser - Shangri-La - Shoukaku - Taihou - Taihou µ - Ticonderoga - Victorious - Zuikaku
Ultra Rare Shinano
Repair Ship Repair Ship Elite Vestal
Super Rare Akashi
Munition Ship Munition Ship Elite Kashino
Submarine Submarine Elite Albacore µ - Bluegill - Dace - I-25 - I-26 - I-56 - I-58 - Surcouf - Torricelli - U-110 - U-410 - U-522 - U-557
Super Rare Albacore - Archerfish - Cavalla - I-168 - I-19 - U-101 - U-37 - U-47 - U-81 - U-96
Submarine Carrier Submarine Carrier Super Rare I-13
Limit Break Ships Elite Universal Bulin
Super Rare Prototype Bulin MKII
Ultra Rare Specialized Bulin Custom MKIII

Azure Lane Crosswave[]

Suruga (駿河) is a Character of the Video Game Azure Lane Crosswave.

About[]

New member of [Shigesakura] synchronized with Shimakaze. Now, you can get the job done perfectly. He always wears an aura that is difficult to approach with a difficult expression, in order to conceal his true nature, who is not good at socializing. However, recently, it has been difficult to relieve the stress, and the tsukkomi in the depths of my heart is intense. One day, by chance, I happened to team up with Shikamaze, which would greatly change Suruga's Destiny.

Sub Story[]

Suruga visited a certain popular amateur band live. So encounter a surprising opponent! Can you cope well?

Videos[]

Advertisement