FANDOM


List of All Skills Edit

Icon Skill Name Description Ships
Skill 14 Universal Bulin Can be used as material to Limit Break Elite (or below) ships. Universal Bulin
Skill 15 Prototype Bulin MKII Can be used as material to Limit Break Super Rare ships. Prototype Bulin MKII
Skill 12000 Comrades From the Far East While this ship is afloat: decrease damage allied Light Aircraft Carriers/Aircraft Carriers take by 5.0% (10%). When sortieing with Gridley, increase this ship's Firepower by 5.0% (15%) and increases Gridley's Firepower and Reload by 5.0% (15%). Dewey
005-006 Baptismal Flames Recover 15.0% (25%) HP when HP falls below 20%. May only be used once per battle. Cassin, Downes
Skill 2000 Quick Reload Every 20 seconds, 30.0% (60%) chance to increase own Reload by 20.0% (40%) for 10 seconds. Aulick, Cassin (Retrofit), Concord, Downes (Retrofit), Foote, Kisaragi, Fumizuki, Marblehead, Matsukaze, Memphis, Mikazuki, Minazuki, Mutsuki, Nagatsuki, Omaha, Raleigh, Spence
Skill 1010 Torpedo Command: Destroyers Increase the Torpedo of all Destroyers in your fleet by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Abukuma, Comet, Gridley, Hatsuharu (Retrofit), Mutsuki (Retrofit)
Skill 2050 Double Torpedo When this ship fires its Torpedoes: 15.0% (30%) chance to launch a second wave of Torpedoes. Abukuma (Retrofit), Ariake, Craven, Furutaka (Retrofit), Gridley, Kako (Retrofit), Hatsuharu, Hatsushimo, Kagerou, Kisaragi (Retrofit), Kuroshio, Makinami, Maury, McCall, Oyashio, Shiranui, Takao, Uzuki
Skill 10020 Aquatic Vortex Every 10 seconds, 20.0% (40.0%) chance to increase own Evasion by 30.0% (60.0%) for 8 seconds. Maury
Skill 10030 Sister's Temperament Increase the Firepower and Evasion of all Fletcher-class in your fleet by 10.0% (30%). Fletcher
Skill 1050 Tactical Command: Destroyer Increase the Firepower, Torpedo, and Reload of all destroyers in your fleet by 1.0% (10%). Does not stack with the same skill. Fletcher
Skill 10040 31-Knot Burke When this ship fires its Main Gun: 4% chance to increase the Speed of your entire fleet and increase the Evasion of your Vanguard by 20.0% (40%) for 8 seconds. Charles Ausburne
Skill 2010 Full Firepower Every 20 seconds, 30.0% (60%) chance to increase this ship's Firepower by 20.0% (40%) for 10 seconds. Achilles, Ajax, Aoba, Atago, Charles Ausburne, Denver, Exeter, Furutaka, Galatea, Glasgow, Grozny, Honolulu, Jenkins, Kako, Karlsruhe, Kinugasa, Kiyonami, Kuroshio, Makinami, Mogami, Nagara, Nicholas, Oyashio, Quincy, Radford, Salt Lake City, Suffolk (Retrofit), Thatcher, Trento, Vincennes, Yuubari, Z25
Skill 11080 Air Raid Assistance While this ship is afloat: increase the DMG of all Carriers in your fleet by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Ardent (Retrofit), Benson, Curlew (Retrofit). Hazelwood, Yuugure (Retrofit)
Skill 10410 Wargod Of Solomon When this ship fires its Main Gun: 5% chance to increase this ship's Firepower, Reload, and Evasion by 20.0% (40%) for 8 seconds. Laffey
Skill 29050 Annihilation Mode Every 20 seconds: 40.0% (70%) chance to activate Annihilation Mode, firing a powerful barrage and increasing this ship's Reload by 200% for 10 seconds. Laffey
Skill 1000 Artillery Command: Destroyers Increase Firepower of all destroyers in your fleet by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack the same skill. Agano, Grenville, Sims
Skill 4080 Smokescreen After the battle begins and 15.0% (30%) chance every 15 seconds after that: deploys a smokescreen that increases Evasion Rate by 20.0% (40%) for all your ships in it. Does not stack with other smokescreen skills. Smokescreen last 5 seconds. Acasta, Black Prince, Comet (Retrofit), Crescent (Retrofit), Cygnet (Retrofit), Juno, Leander (Retrofit), Minsk, Sims, Southampton
Skill 5050 Flagship Cover While this ship is afloat: decrease the DMG your Flagship takes by 15.0% (25%). Acasta (Retrofit), Columbia, Hammann, Z25
Skill 4090 Anti-Air Mode When this ship fires its Anti-Air Guns: 25% chance to increase this ship's Anti-Air by 20.0% (40%) but decrease its Firepower by 40.0% (20%) for 3 seconds. Atlanta, Cleveland, Columbia, Denver, Hammann, Isuzu, Juneau, Montpelier, Newcastle, Niizuki, Stanly
Skill 10050 Operation Rainbow When this ship takes DMG: 15% chance to grant 100% Evasion Rate to your entire Vanguard for 5.0 (10) seconds. Has a 20 second cooldown when activated. Starts the battle on cooldown. Eldridge
Skill 1000 Artillery Command: Cruisers Increase the Firepower of all Cruisers in your fleet by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Brooklyn, Leander, Northampton, Richmond
Skill 10060 Red Phoenix Once per battle, when this ship's HP falls below 20%: restores 15.0% (25%) of its max HP and increase its Firepower by 30% for 15 seconds. Phoenix
Skill 10070 Radar Scan Every 20 seconds, there is a 30.0% (60%) chance for all enemy ships to take 20.0% (40%) extra damage for 10 second. Helena
Skill 10070 Radar Scan Plus Every 20 seconds, there is a 30.0% (60%) chance for all enemy ships to take 20.0% (40%) extra damage for 10 second. When this ship has an SG Radar equipped: increase this ship's Evasion by 5.0% (10%), and this skill attempts to activate 16 seconds after the beginning of combat (instead of 20 seconds. This skill replaces Radar Scan. Helena (Retrofit)
Skill 13380 The Wonder of Kula Gulf Decrease this ship's torpedo DMG taken by 5.0% (15%). At the start of the battle, if there are 3 ships afloat in your Vanguard and there is an Eagle Union ship in the backmost position (other than this one): increase that ship's Evasion by 4.5% (12%). Helena (Retrofit)
Skill 1040 Anti-Air Command: Cruiser Increase Anti-Air of all Cruisers in your fleet by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Atlanta
Skill 10080 Martyr When this ship sinks: heal all ships in your fleet for 15.0% (25%) of their max HP. Juneau
Skill 10090 I Am No. 1! When this ship fires its Anti-Air Guns: 15.0% chance to increase the Anti-Air of your entire fleet by 30.0% (50%) for 8 seconds. San Diego
Skill 29350 Sparkling Battle Star! Increases this ship's Anti-Air by 10.0% (25%). Every 20 seconds: 50.0% (100%) chance to fire a special barrage. San Diego
2030 Assault Order Every 20 seconds: 25% chance to increase the DMG of your entire fleet by 5.0% (25%) for 8 seconds. Does not stack with the same skill. Cleveland, Kent
Skill 2020 Reload Order Every 20 seconds: 25% chance to increase the Reload of your entire fleet by 5.0% (25%) for 8 seconds. Does not stack with the same skill. Arethusa, Newcastle, Niizuki, Pensacola, Southampton
Skill 2040 Focused Assault When this ship fires its Main Guns: 15.0% (30%) chance to deal double DMG with its Main Guns. Choukai, Chicago, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Takao, Tennessee
Skill 10100 Ghost of Java Coast When this ship fires its Main Guns: 20% chance to increase this ship's Evasion by 60% (100%) for 15 seconds. Houston
Skill 10110 Best Sister When sortied with Indianapolis: increase this ship's Firepower, Anti-Air, and Reload by 5.0% (15%). Portland
Skill 4010 Defense Order Every 20 seconds, 25% chance to decrease the DMG your entire fleet takes by 5.0% (15%) for 8 seconds. Does not stack with the same skill. Exeter, Portland
Skill 10120 Pandora's Box Every 30 seconds: deploys 2 rotating shields that can each block up to 8 shells. Shields last for 5 (10) seconds. If destroyed, shields deal a small amount of DMG to nearby enemies. Indianapolis
Skill 4020 Vice Defense When this ship is attacked: 3.5% (8%) chance to decrease the DMG of the incoming attack by 50%. Admiral Hipper, Indianapolis, Nevada, Oklahoma
Skill 11470 Nasty Asty When sortied with other New Orleans-ships: increase your fleet's New Orleans-class ships' Firepower by 4.0% (10%) and their Anti-Air and Accuracy by 5.0% (20%). Astoria
Skill 4120 Protective Armor Decrease the Main Gun DMG taken from enemy Destroyers and Light Cruisers by 5.0% (20%). Astoria, Quincy, Vincennes
Skill 2010 Double Gun When this ship fires its Main Gun: 15.0% (25%) chance to fire its Main Guns twice. Shropshire, Suffolk, Sussex, Wichita
Skill 12480 APsolute Ammunition Changes the ammo type of this ship's Main Guns to Special AP Lv.1 (Lv.10). The DMG bonus of this ammo is based on the skill's level. Baltimore
Skill 12490 Adaptive Tactics When sortied with Eagle Union CVs or CVLs: increase your fleet's Anti-Air by 2.5% (7%) and increases Eagle Union CVs and CVLs Aviation by 5.0% (15%). If sortied without Eagle Union CVs or CVLs: increase this ship's Firepower by 4.5% (12%) and Evasion by 5.0% (15%). Baltimore
Skill 10130 Sister Penn very 20 seconds: 30.0% (60%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Pennsylvania
Skill 10140 Eagle's Tears When this ship fires a salvo: 50% chance to heal your entire Vanguard for 4.0% (10%) of their max HP. Arizona
Skill 10150 Coercion Every 30 seconds: decrease the DMG all enemies deal by 5.0% (15%) for 8 seconds. Tennessee
Skill 10320 Big Seven When this ship fires a Salvo: 20.0% (40%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Colorado, Maryland, Nelson, Rodney, West Virginia
Skill 10970 Fighting Mary When this ship's HP falls below 30.0% (70%): increase its DMG based on how low its HP is, up to 15.0% (35%). Maryland
Skill 10980 AA Protection While this ship is afloat: decrease the DMG your Main Fleet takes from enemy aircraft by 5.0% (15%). North Carolina
Skill 10990 AA Firepower Increase this ship's Firepower by 10.0% (30%) of its total Anti-Air stat (base stats plus extra stats gained from gear). North Carolina
Skill 11000 Courageous Shelling Every 20 seconds: 40.0% (70%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Washington
Skill 11010 Night of the Iron Bottom Sound Activates when your South Dakota's HP falls below 30%: increase this ship's DMG by 5.0% (20%), absorbs 30% of the DMG South Dakota takes (ignores South Dakota's "The Strongest Shield" skill), and makes South Dakota invulnerable for 5 seconds. Can only activate once per battle. Washington
Skill 10160 The Strongest Shield Every 30 seconds: this ship absorbs 50% of the DMG your Main Fleet takes for 8 seconds. Once the effect ends: this ship heals itself for 20.0% (50%) of the DMG it took. South Dakota
Skill 3000 Quick Takeoff When this ship launches an Airstrike: 5.0% (15%) chance to make the next Airstrike available immediately. Bogue, Casablanca, Chaser, Long Island, Ranger
Skill 3040 Air Support When this ship launches an Airstrike: increase the Aviation of all Carriers in your fleet, excluding this ship, by 5.0% (15%) for 8 seconds. Houshou, Long Island (Retrofit), Shouhou (Retrofit)
Skill 1040 Anti-Air Command: Main Fleet Increase the Anti-Air of your Main Fleet by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Bogue (Retrofit)
Skill 10170 First-Generation Carrier Increases the EXP that your Carries earn by 5.0% (15%). Langley
Skill 2020 Reload Command: Light Carriers Increases the Reload of all Light Aircraft Carriers in your fleet by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Langley (Retrofit)
Skill 10180 Artillery Cover Every 20 (10) seconds: provides covering fire with Heavy Cruiser-caliber Main Gun. Cover fire DMG is based on the skill's level. Lexington, Saratoga
Skill 3020 Fleet Carrier When this ship launches an Airstrike: increase the DMG of your Vanguard by 5.0% (15%) for 8 seconds. Does not stack with the same skill. Glorious, Lexington, Saratoga, Souryuu, Yorktown
Skill 11400 Witch's Prank When this ship launches an Airstrike: 40.0% (70%) chance to launch an additional special airstrike. Airstrike inflicts Flooding and Burn DOTs to enemies hit. Flooding and Burn damage are based on this ships's Aviation stat. Saratoga (Retrofit)
Skill 3000 Assault Carrier When this ship launches an Airstrike: 15.0% (25%) chance for the Airstrike to deal double DMG. Ark Royal, Hermes (Retrofit), Hornet, Ranger (Retrofit), Victorious
Vengeful Blow Vengeance Once per battle, when this ship's HP falls below 20%: recovers 15.0% (25%) of its max HP. Additionally, each time this ship takes DMG: launches a special airstrike. Special airstrike has a 20 second cooldown and its DMG is based on the skill's level. Yorktown
Skill 10200 Lucky E When this ship launches an Airstrike: 40.0% (70%) chance to for the Airstrike to deal double DMG and for this ship to evade all enemy attacks for 8 seconds. Enterprise
Skill 10210 Doolittle Airstrike When this ship launches an Airstrike: 30.0% (60%) chance to launch an additional B-25 airstrike. Hornet
Skill 11020 Double Sting If there are any Royal Navy ships in your Main Fleet when this ship launches an Airstrike: 30.0% (50%) chance to launch an additional Seafire airstrike. Wasp
Skill 10220 Damage Control Once per battle, when one of your ships' HP falls below 20%: heal them for 10.0% (20%) of their max HP. If the recipient is Enterprise, the healing potency is increased by 50.0%. Vestal
Skill 10520 Regular Maintenance When sortieing with this ship: receive 1 (3) Emergency Repair(s). You cannot level this skill. Akashi, Vestal
Skill 10230 Prototype Destroyer Increase the EXP that your Destroyers earn by 6.0% (18%). Amazon
Skill 12970 Practical Instruction At the start of the battle: for 80 seconds decrease this ship's DMG taken by 3.5% (8%), increase its DMG deal by 5.0% (15%), and decrease the DMG taken by all Destroyers (excluding this ship) in your fleet by 4.5% (12%). Amazon (Retrofit)
Skill 10840 Death Raid While this ship is the last one afloat in your Vanguard: increase its DMG by 20.0% (50%) but increase the DMG it takes by 8.0% (20%). Acasta
Skill 3050 Carrier Escort While this ship is afloat: decreases the DMG all Carriers in your fleet take by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Agano, Ardent, Aylwin, Mikuma, Shiranui (Retrofit), Yuugure
Skill 5000 Interference Every 20 seconds: 25% chance to pick one enemy at random (prioritizes humanoid enemies) and decrease their Fire Rate and MG for 5.0 (10) seconds. Does not stack with the same skill. Ardent, Bailey (Retrofit), Kagerou (Retrofit), Matchless
Skill 4070 Emergency Maneuvers Every 20 seconds: 15.0% (30%) chance for this ships to evade all enemy attacks for 6 seconds. Beagle, Bulldog, Crescent, Cygnet, Le Mars (Retrofit), Forbin (Retrofit), Fortune, Glowworm, Grenville, Hamakaze (Retrofit), Kasumi, Matsukaze (Retrofit)
Skill 2020 Reload Command: Destroyers Increase the Reload of all Destroyers in your fleet by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Foxhound
Skill 1060 Flank Defense While this ship is afloat: decrease the DMG your Main Fleet takes by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Fortune (Retrofit), Foxhound (Retrofit), Hatsushimo (Retrofit), Smalley
094skill Meteor Slam Increase your Vanguard's Ramming DMG by 50.0% (100%) and decrease the Ramming DMG they take by 20.0% (30%). Glowworm
Skill 10250 Javelin Raid When this ship fires its Main Gun: 5% chance to increase this ship's Evasion by 30.0% (60%) for 8 seconds. Javelin
Skill 10860 Assault Mode Every 20 seconds: 40.0% (70%) chance for this ship to enter Assault Mode, firing a powerful barrage and increasing this ship's Torpedo by 30% for 5 seconds. Javelin (Retrofit)
103skill Vampire's Kiss Every 35 (25) seconds: fires 3 special torpedoes that heal this ship for 20% of the DMG dealt. Vampire
Skill 10710 Giant Hunter Increase this ship's DMG to enemy Heavy Cruisers by 15.0% (25%). Achilles (Retrofit), Ajax (Retrofit), Exeter (Retrofit)
Skill 12930 Dido's Aria Increase the Firepower, Torpedo, and Anti-Air of all your Dido-class Light Cruisers by 5.0% (15%). At the start of the battle: increase this ship's Anti-Air and Evasion by 5.0% (15%) for 30 seconds. Dido
Skill 12940 For the Queen Increase this ship's Firepower, Anti-Air, and Reload by 1.5% (6%) for every other Royal Navy ship in your fleet at the start of battle (can be stacked up to 4 times). When sortied with Queen Elizabeth: increases Queen Elizabeth's Firepower, Reload, Evasion, and Accuracy by 2.5% (7%) and Main Gun Crit Rate by 5.0% (20%). Dido
Skill 11140 Shiny Sheff At the start of battle, if your ship's HP is less than Sheffield's: 10.0% (30%) chance for those ships to take 20.0% (50%) less DMG when attacked. Ships that have less HP than Sheffield after the battle starts will not gain this buff. Sheffield
Skill 11150 Counterattack of Barents Sea Increase this sip's Main Gun Crit Rate by 4.5% (12%) and increase its Crit DMG by 30%. Sheffield
Skill 2190 Ammunition Command When the fleet is Out of Ammo: decrease the effect of the DMG debuff by 5.0% (15%). Gloucester
Skill 12950 The Fighting G Increase this ship's Firepower and Accuracy by 5%. Every time this ship sink an enemy: increase this ship's Firepower and Accuracy by 1.0% (2%) for the rest of the battle (can be stacked up to 5 times). Gloucester
Skill 2080 Piercing Shells Increase this ship's DMG with AP by 15.0% (25%). Edinburgh, Z18, Z19, Z20, Z21, Z46
Skill 10610 Burn Order Increase this ship's DMG with HE by 15.0% (25%) and chance to ignite enemies by 1.5% (3%). Belfast
Skill 4100 Smokescreen: Light Cruisers 10 seconds after battle begins, and 20% chance to activate every 20s after that: deploy a smokescreen that increases Evasion Rate by 15.0% (35%) and decreases DMG taken from enemy aircraft by 15.0% (35%) for all your ships inside it. Smokescreen lasts for 10 seconds and does not stack with other Smokescreens. Bailey, Belfast
Skill 11080 Silver Phantom Increase this ship's DMG against Destroyers, Cargo Ships, Torpedo Ships, and Bombing Ships by 10.0% (20%) Aurora
Skill 11090 The Light of Dawn While this ship is afloat: decrease the Evasion Rate of all enemy Destroyers and Light Cruisers by 10.0% (20%). Aurora
Skill 1000 Artillery Command: Vanguard Increase the Firepower of your Vanguard by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. London, Newcastle
Skill 12420 Sharpshooter of Londinium When this ship fires its Main Gun: 15.0% (30%) chance to deal double DMG with them. When this ship sinks an enemy: increase its Accuracy by 0.5% (1.5%) (can be stacked up to 8 times). London (Retrofit)
Skill 4050 Forward Armor When this ship is attacked: 15% chance to deploy a stationary, forward-facing shield that can block up to 12 shells. Shield lasts for 5 (15) seconds. Norfolk
Skill 10560 Journey's End Increase this ship's Torpedo Crit Rate by 20.0% (40%) and this ship's Crit DMG by 50%. Dorsetshire
Skill 10260 Armageddon Cannon When this ship fires it Main or Auxiliary Guns: 20% chance to increase this ship's Firepower by 20.0% (40%) for 8 seconds. York
Skill 11770 Darkness Field Decreases this ship's DMG taken from Burning and from Bombing Ships by 20.0% (40%) and decreases its DMG taken from HE ammo by 5.0% (15%). Also increase this ship's Auxiliary Gun Crit Rate by 40.0% (70%) and makes it ignore enemy armor type (DMG modifier is based on the skill's level). York (Retrofit)
127skill Final Glory When this ship fires a Salvo: increase the DMG of the next Salvo by 10.0% (15%). Renown
128skill Z's Counterattack When this ship is attacked: increase this ship's Reload by 30.0% (50%) for 8 seconds. Effect does not stack. Repulse
129skill Royal Navy's Glory When this ship fires a Salvo: 40.0% (70%) chance to fire a special barrage and increase the Reload of your Main Fleet by 20.0% (40%) for 8 seconds. Barrage DMG is based on this skill's level. Hood
130skill Queen's Orders Increase the Firepower, Torpedo, Aviation, Anti-Air, Reload, and Evasion of all your Royal Navy ships by 5.0 (15%). Queen Elizabeth
Skill 10310 Divine Marksman Every 35 (15) seconds, fires a special guaranteed Critical Hit barrage towards the enemy farthest away from this ship. Barrage DMG is based on the skill' level. Warspite
Skill 10310 Divine Marksman+ (replaces Divine Marksman) 10 seconds after the start of a battle and every 35 (15) seconds after that, fires a barrage (damage based on Skill Level) at the furthest target with 100% critical hit chance. Every battle, increases the damage of the first barrage by 80% (130%). All allied Main Fleet Royal Navy ships' auto aim will have an increased chance of targeting the ship targeted by this barrage. Shell type changes to AP at Level 6. Warspite (Retrofit)
Skill 11880 The Royal Navy Legend Decrease the Spread Range of this ship's equipped Main Gun by 0.5 (5). Increases this ship's Firepower by 3.0% (15%) and its Hit Rate against Destroyers by 3.0% (15%). Warspite (Retrofit)
Skill 12150 Armament Optimization Every 24 seconds: 40.0% (70%) chance to fire a special barrage. While equipping the Quadruple 356mm Main Gun: decrease this ship's fir Salvo load time by 55.0% (75%), increase it Main Gun Crit Rate by 10.0% (20%), decrease its Spread Range by 2, and improve the barrage. King George V
Skill 12160 The Glory of the Never-Setting Sun Increase this ship's DMG against Sakura Empire, Ironblood, Sardinia, and Siren ships by 4.0% (10%). When your fleet contains 3 or more Royal Navy ships (excluding this ship): increase this ship's Firepower, Reload, Evasion, and Anti-Air by 4.0% (20%). King George V
Skill 10540] Royal Alliance For each Eagle Union ship in the same fleet as this ship: increase this ship's Firepower, Anti-Air, and Evasion by 1.0% (5%). Prince of Wales
Skill 11100 Concerto of Blood Every 40 (20) seconds: launches a special barrage towards the enemy farthest away from this ship. Decreases the Speed of enemies hit by the barrage by 40% for 6 seconds. Duke of York
Skill 11110 Trepidation of Destruction Increases the DMG of this ship's first Salvo by 20.0% (50%). When this ship hits an enemy with a Salvo: increase the DMG the enemy takes by 3.0% (12%) for 8 seconds. Duke of York
Skill 12110 Destiny Draw ! Every 20 seconds: launch a random Lv.1 (Lv.10) special airstrike (DMG is based on the skill's level). When this ship's HP falls below 30%: increase this ship's Luck by 7. Hermes (Retrofit)
Skill 3040 Support Carrier When this ship launches an Airstrike: heals your entire Vanguard for 3.5% (8%) of its max HP. Shouhou, Unicorn
Skill 2020 Reload Command: Vanguard Increase the Reload of your Vanguard by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Akashi, Unicorn
144skill Swordfishes, Strike! When this ship launches an Airstrike: launch an additional special Swordfish Airstrike (Swordfish Airstrike's DMG increases with skill's level) and decreases the Speed of all onscreen enemies by 30.0% (60%) for 8 seconds. Ark Royal
145skill Armored Carrier When this ship launches an Airstrike: deploys protective barriers around each ship in your Vanguard. Barriers last for 8 seconds and each absorb the equivalent of 5.0% (10%) of this ship's max HP. Illustrious
Skill 11120 Victorious Song Increase this ship's DMG to enemy Battleships by 10.0% (20%) and decrease the DMG this ship takes from Salvos by 10.0% (20%). Victorious
Skill 12570 Supporting Wings Increase this ship's Aviation by 5.0% (15%). While this ship has a Fairey Albacore equipped: increase the gear efficiency of the the slot(s) in which the Fairey Albacore is equipped by 5.0% (15%). When this ship launches an Airstrike: 5.0% (15%) chance to launch a special Fairey Albacore airstrike with an 80% chance to cause Flooding DMG for 9 seconds to enemies hit. DMG is based on the skill's level and ship's Aviation stat. Casablanca, Formidable
Skill 12580 Don't Move An Inch! When this ship launches an airstrike: 70.0% (100%) chance to set the Speed of all enemies to 0 for Lv.1 (Lv.10) seconds. After that, this effect will fade for 2.5 seconds before completely ending. This skill will always activate on the ship's first Airstrike launch of each battle. Formidable
Skill 12590 Armoured Hanger Decrease this ship's DMG taken by 3.5% (8%). When this ship launches an Airstrike: decrease your Main Fleet's DMG taken (excluding this ship) by 3.5% (8%) for 10 seconds. Formidable
Skill 3050 Aerial Cover When this ship launches an Airstrike: decrease the DMG your Vanguard takes by 5.0% (15%) for 8 seconds. Glorious
149skill Infinite Darkness Every 20 seconds: 30.0% (60^) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Erebus, Terror
Skill 10960 Special Lead Ship Grants the following buffs to Ayanami, Akatsuki, Ikazuchi, Inazuma, Fubiki, and Hibiki: increases Firepower and Evasion by 15.0% (30%) and Torpedo by 4.0% (10%). Fubuki
Skill 12900 Phoenix's Plumage When this ship fires its torpedoes: 15.0% (30%) chance to launch a second wave of torpedoes. Once per battle, when this ship's HP drops below 20.0%: restores 10.0% (20%) of this ship's max HP. Hibiki
Skill 12910 Destroyer Division 6: Hibiki When sortied with Akatsuki, Ikazuchi, or Inazuma: increases this ship's Firepower, Torpedo, and Reload by 5.0% (15%). Effect does not stack. Hibiki
Skill 12910 Destroyer Division 6: Inazuma When sortied with Akatsuki, Hibiki, or Ikazuchi: increases this ship's Firepower, Torpedo, and Reload by 5.0% (15%). Effect does not stack. Inazuma
Skill 12910 Destroyer Division 6: Ikazuchi When sortied with Akatsuki, Hibiki, or Inazuma: increases this ship's Firepower, Torpedo, and Reload by 5.0% (15%). Effect does not stack. Ikazuchi
Skill 1010 Torpedo Command: Vanguard Increase Torpedo of your Vanguard by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Kagerou, Shiratsuyu
Skill 10360 Nightmare of Solomon When this ship fires its Main Gun: 6.0% chance to increase this ships' Firepower, Torpedo, Reload, and Evasion by 20.0% (40%) for 8 seconds. Yuudachi
Skill 10370 Shigure of Sasebo When this ship fires its Main Gun: 5.0% chance to increase this ship's Evasion by 30.0% (60%) for 8 seconds. Shigure
Skill 12680 Rain and Snow (from Retrofit) If Yukikaze is afloat in your fleet at the start of battle, activate the following buffs: increase this ship's Torpedo by 5.0% (15%) and has a 40.0% (70%) chance to fire a powerful barrage every 20 seconds. If Yukikaze is not in your fleet and as long as Shigure is afloat: decrease the DMG your ships (excluding this one) take by 1.0% (5%) and once per battle when the HP of another ship in your fleet falls below 20%: restores 4.0% (10%) of said ship's maximum HP. Shigure (Retrofit)
Skill 11230 Yukikaze of Kure While this ship is afloat: decrease the DMG your Main Fleet takes by 3.5% (8%). Once per battle, when the HP of a ship in your Main Fleet falls below 20%: heal them for 4.0% (10%) of their max HP. Yukikaze
Skill 11240 The Unsinkable Lucky Ship When this ship takes DMG: 5.0% (25%) chance to reduce that instance of DMG to 1. Yukikaze
Skill 10780 Lucky(?) Ship Every 20 seconds: this ship receives 1 of 3 effects chosen at random for 5.0 (10) seconds. Effects may be helpful or harmful. Nowaki
Skill 10590 Prototype Cruiser Increase the EXP that your Cruisers earn by 5.0% (15%). Yuubari
Skill 12040 Whimsical Inventor Every 12 seconds: Activate a special prototype equipment Lv.1 (Lv.10) one time. (Effectiveness is based on the skill's level). Yuubari (Retrofit)
Skill 12850 Demonblade At the start of the battle: increase this ship's Firepower, Anti-Air, and Anti-Submarine Warfare by 5.0% (15%). While this ship is afloat: decrease the DMG your Submarines and Submarine Carriers take by 5.0% (15%). Kinu
Skill 12880 Demon's Wish Increase the torpedo DMG this ship deals by 5.0% (15%). When this ship fires its torpedoes: 15.0% (30%) chance to launch a second wave of torpedoes. Kinu (Retrofit)
Skill 4110 AP Protection Decrease the DMG this ship takes from AP by 10.0% (20%). Mikuma, Mogami
Skill 11220 Suppression Fire Every time this ship lands 5 hits with its Torpedoes: increase its Firepower by 3.5% (8%). Can be stacked up to 3 times. Mogami (Retrofit)
Skill 4040 Draw Fire Every 20 seconds: 10.0% (40%) chance for this ship to absorb 50% of the DMG your Vanguard takes for 8 seconds. Does not stack with the same skill. Myoukou, Nachi
Skill 11850 Flashing Blade of Surabaya Every 20 seconds: 30.0% (70%) chance to fire a special barrage and increase this ship's Firepower and DMG dealt to enemy Light Cruisers and Heavy Cruisers by 10.0% (20%) for 10 seconds. Ashigara
Skill 10570 Arsonist Increases the DMG this ship deals with HE by 5.0% (15%), its chance to ignite enemies by 4.5% (12%), and the burn DMG it deals to enemies by 20.0% (50%). Atago
Skill 10600 Myriad Nights: Heaven Increase this ship's Reload by 15.0% (35%). When this ship fires its Torpedoes: 15.0% (30%) chance to launch a second wave of Torpedoes. Maya
Skill 11250 Leyte Gulf's Blitz Increase this ship's Firepower by 4.0% (10%). Every 20 seconds: 30.0% (60%) chance to increase the Firepower and Torpedo of all Cruisers in your fleet by 5.0% (20%) for 10 seconds. Choukai
Skill 11330 Roaring Glory While this ship is afloat: increase the Firepower and Accuracy by 5.0% (15%) and Evasion by 5.0% (20%) of all Kongou-class ships in your fleet. Kongou
Skill 10930 Prestige 10 seconds after the of battle begins and 20% chance every 20 seconds after: For 8 seconds, absorbs 20.0% (50%) of the DMG your Main Fleet takes and increases the DMG one random enemy takes by 8.0% (20%). Hiei
Skill 11340 Dazzling Dawn Every time this ship fires its Main Gun: increase this ship's Firepower and Anti-Air by 1.5% (6%). Can be stacked up to 4 times. Haruna
Skill 11270 Blaze of Glory Increase this ship's DMG to enemy Battleships by 5.0% (15%). When this ship fires a Salvo: 30.0% (60%) chance to fire a special barrage (uses Type 3 Ammo). Barrage DMG is based on this skill's level. Kirishima
Skill 2070 Cover Fire Increase this ship's Firepower by 10.0% (20%). Fusou, Ise, Hyuuga, Sirius, Yamashiro
Skill 10830 Aviation Preparations Once per battle, when this ship launches its first Airstrike: launch an additional Lv.1 (Lv.10) special airstrike. Fusou (Retrofit), Yamashiro (Retrofit)
Skill 11610 Aviation Battleship Fleet For the first 2 Airstrikes this ship launches: Airstrike reload time is decreased by 5.0% (25%), and launches extra Lv.1 (Lv.10) Suiseis with each Airstrike. If there are 1 or more Aircraft Carriers or Light Aircraft Carriers in your fleet: the aforementioned effects apply to all of this ship's Airstrikes. Ise (Retrofit)
Skill 1000 Artillery Command: Main Fleet Increase the Firepower of your Main Fleet by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Hyuuga
Skill 11600 Melee Artillery Fires a Lv.1 (Lv.10) special barrage at enemies that come within close range of this ship. Has a 10 second cooldown between activations. Starts the battle on cooldown. Hyuuga (Retrofit)
Skill 11310 4th Combined Fleet Flagship When sortied as the Flagship: increase all your Sakura Empire ships' Firepower by 4.0% (10%), Reload by 5.0% (20%), and Accuracy by 5.0% (20%). Also increase the DMG that all friendly Sakura Empire Carriers deal by 5.0% (20%). Nagato
Skill 11430 Big Seven: Sakura When this ship fires its Main Guns: 20.0% (40%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage damage is based on skill level. Mutsu, Nagato
Skill 11260 Eagle's Defiance When this ship launches its first and second Airstrike: launches an additional Lv.1 (Lv.10) special airstrike. Hiyou, Junyou
Skill 10170 First-Generation Carrier Increase the EXP that your Carriers earn by 5.0% (15%). Houshou
Skill 11750 Light Carrier Unit When this ship launches an Airstrike: 40.0% (70%) chance to increase this ship's Aviation and your Light Aircraft Carriers' Reload by 5.0% (15%) and decrease the DMG your Carriers take by 5.0% (15%) for 8 seconds. Ryuujou
Skill 11760 Raid Signal Twice per battle, 5 seconds after this ship has finished loading its Airstrike: launches an additional Dive Bomber Airstrike Lv.1 (Lv.10). Ryuujou
Skill 10420 Preemptive strike Decrease the loading time of this ship's first Airstrike by 20.0% (50%). Akagi, Kaga
Skill 10440 First Carrier Division When sortied with Kaga: increase this ship's Aviation by 15.0% (35%). Akagi
Skill 10440 First Carrier Division When sortied with Akagi: increase this ship's Aviation by 15.0% (35%). Kaga
Skill 10470 Second Carrier Division When sortied with Hiryuu: increase this ship's Aviation by 15.0% (35%). Souryuu
Skill 10470 Second Carrier Division When sortied with Souryuu: increase this ship's Aviation by 15.0% (35%). Hiryuu
Skill 11830 Flowers of Fate 15 seconds after the battle starts and every 20 seconds after that: launch a randomly selected special airstrike (DMG is based on the skill level and the card combination). Hiryuu (Retrofit), Souryuu (Retrofit)
Skill 10450 Final Counter Once per battle, when this ship is hit by an attack that would otherwise sink it: this ship survives, becomes invulnerable for 5 (15) seconds, and launches an Airstrike. Hiryuu
Skill 10790 Fifth Carrier Division When sortied with Zuikaku: increase this ship's Aviation by 12.0% (30%) but increase the DMG it takes by 5.0%. Shoukaku
Skill 10790 Fifth Carrier Division When sortied with Shoukaku: increase this ship's Aviation by 8.0% (20%) and decrease the DMG it takes by 8.0% (20%). Zuikaku
Skill 10810 Crane's Protection When this ship launches an Airstrike: increase your entire fleet's DMG by 4.0% (10%) and decrease the DMG it takes by 4.0% (10%) for 12 seconds. Shoukaku, Zuikaku
Skill 11620 Predestined Launch When this ship's Airstrike has finished loading: 20.0% (40%) chance to launch an additional Ryuusi, Suisei, or Saiun airstirke. Each proc chance is independent of the others. (The Saiuns will not attack, but they will increase your Main Fleet's DMG by 10.0% for 8 seconds when launched). Taihou
Skill 11630 Heavily Armored Decreases the DMG this ship takes from enemy Airstrikes and HE ammo by 5.0% (20%). Taihou
Skill 10550 Logistics Repair Every 35 seconds: heals all your ships for 1.0% (3.0%) of Akashi's max HP. Akashi
233ZSeriesPioneer Z Vanguard Increase the Firepower and Evasion of all Z-class Destroyers in your Vanguard by 20.0% (40%). Z1
Skill 12280 Destruction Mode - Prototype Every 20 seconds: 50.0% (80%) chance for this ship to enter Destruction Mode, firing a powerful barrage, increasing this ship's Crit Damage by 30.0% (50%) for 10 seconds, and decreasing your Vanguard's DMG taken from aircraft by 10.0% (30%). Z1 (Retrofit)
Skill 10530 Iron Blood Vanguard When this ship fires its Main Gun: 5% chance to increase this ship's Firepower by 30.0% (60.0%) for 8 seconds. Z23
Skill 11320 Destruction Mode Every 20 seconds, 40.0% (70%) chance for this ship to enter Destruction Mode: firing a powerful barrage, deploys 2 rotating shields that can each block up to 5 shells (shields last for 10 seconds), and increasing this ship's Main Gun Crit Rate to 100% for 10 seconds. Z23 (Retrofit)
Skill 2020 Reload Command: Cruisers Increase the Reload of all Cruisers in your fleet by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Königsberg
Skill 2110 Disturbance Strategy Increase this ship's DMG to Bombing Ships, Torpedo Ships, and Cargo Ships by 10.0% (25%). Karlsruhe (Retrofit)
Skill 12210 Kolibri Assault 10 seconds after the battle begins and every 30 seconds after that while equipping the FI 282: launches 1 FI 282, revealing the location of enemy Submarines and increasing your fleet's DMG to them by 5.0% (15%) for 10 seconds. Köln
Skill 1050 Tactical Command: Cruisers Increase the Firepower, Torpedo, and Reload of all Cruisers in your fleet by 1.0% (10%). Does not stack with the same skill. Leipzig
Skill 12290 Safety First! While this ship is afloat: increase your Vanguard's Speed by 3 and decreases its Ramming DMG taken by 15.0% (25%). Once per battle, when this ship's HP falls below 30%: this ship evades all enemy attacks for 2.0 (5) seconds and its DMG dealt is increased by 5.0% (15%) until the battle ends. Leipzig (Retrofit)
Skill 10720 Guarding Shield Every 30 seconds: deploy 2 rotating shields that can block up to 10 rounds shells each. Shields last for 5 (15) seconds. Admiral Hipper
Skill 10390 Unbreakable Shield Every 20 seconds: 40.0% (70.0%) chance to deploy 3 rotating shields that can block up to 10 shells. Shields last for 10 seconds. Prinz Eugen
Skill 10650 Pocket Battleship Increase this ship's DMG to enemy Destroyers and Light Cruisers by 15.0% (35%). Admiral Graf Spee, Deutschland
Skill 10660 Sniper Every 35 (20) seconds, fires a special Common (AP) guaranteed Critical Hit barrage towards a random enemy. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Scharnhorst
Skill 2050 Torpedo Launch Everyone 35 (20) seconds: fires 3 torpedoes towards the enemy. Torpedo DMG is based on the skill's level. Gneisenau, Scharnhorst
Skill 10700 Battle Buster Increase this ship's Firepower by 15.0% (25%). Gneisenau
Skill 12120 Wahrheit This ship's first Volley will always Critically Hit. While equipping a CL Gun in the Auxiliary Weapon slot: sets the Range of the CL Gun to 65 (90) and decreases its DMG by 35%. Bismarck
Skill 12130 Unwavering Strength When this ship fires a salvo while sortied as the Flagship: 40.0% (70%) chance to fire a special barrage. Also increase the DMG of all your Ironblood Carriers by 10.0% (20%). Bismarck
Skill 12140 Will of the Ironblood Increases the Main Gun, Torpedo, and Airstrike Crit Rate of all your Ironblood ships by 4.0% (20%), increase their Reload by 4.5% (12%), and increase Tirpitz's DMG by 20.0% (40%). Bismarck
Skill 10670 Lonely Queen of the North Increase this ship's DMG by 10.0% (30%) when there are no other Battleships or Battlecruisers in your Main Fleet. Tirpitz
Skill 2090 Magnetic Torpedo Every 35 (15) seconds, fires 4 magnetic torpedoes that track the enemy. Torpedo DMG is based on this skill's level. Tirpitz
Skill 10680 Iron Blood Wings Decrease the DMG all Iron Blood ships in your fleet take by 5.0% (15%). Graf Zeppelin
Skill 10690 Iron Blood Hawk Increase this ship's gear efficiency with Iron Blood aircraft (BF-10T, Me-155A, Ju-85, etc.) by 15.0% (30%). Graf Zeppelin
Skill 11040 An Ashan Name Ship Increase the Accuracy and Firepower by 10.0% (25%) and Evasion by 4.0% (10%) of all An Shan-Class Destroyers in your fleet. An Shan
Skill 11050 Rezkiy Assault Increase this ship's Main Gun Crit Rate by 5.0% (20%). Fu Shun
Skill 11060 Mutual Assistance Increase the Firepower, Reload, and Accuracy of all North Parliament and Dragon Empery ships in your Vanguard by 4.5% (12%). Chang Chun
Skill 11070 United As One When sortied in a full fleet of 6 ships: increase this ship's Firepower and Reload by 10.0% (25%) and Evasion by 4.0% (10%). Tai Yuan
258skill1 Sisterly Bond When sortied with Ping Hai: increase this ship's Firepower by 15.0% (35%). Ning Hai
258skill1 Sisterly Bond When sortied with Ning Hai: increase this ship's Firepower by 15.0% (35%). Ping Hai
Skill 10500 For The Dragon Empery Increase this ship's DMG to enemy Sakura Empire ships by 5.0% (25%). Ning Hai, Ping Hai
Skill 10950 Warrior Soul Increase this ship's Speed by 3 (8) and Firepower by 3.0% (15%). Ning Hai (Retrofit), Ping Hai (Retrofit)
Skill 10510 Revolyutsiya Increase your Vanguard's DMG by 15.0% (35%). Avrora
Skill 10640 Iron Wing Annihilation When an enemy aircraft is shot down within your fleet's Anti-Air Gun range: increase this ship's Firepower by 5.0% (15%) of its total Anti-Air stat for 8 seconds. Effect does not stack, but shooting down additional aircraft will refresh its duration. Z46
Skill 10740 Veteran Techniques When this ship fires its Main Guns: 4% chance to increase its Evasion by 20.0% (50%) for 8 seconds. Kamikaze
Skill 11130 First Destroyer When this ship is hit by a torpedo, 10.0% (30%) chance to decrease the DMG of the incoming attack by 20.0% (50%) and increase this ship's Torpedo by 20.0% (50%) for 4 seconds. Kamikaze (Retrofit)
Skill 11360 Lunga Point's Strike Increases the DMG all your Sakura Empire Destroyers deal to enemy Cruisers by 5.0% (15%). Kawakaze
Skill 1010 Impartial Destruction This ship's Torpedo DMG is unaffected by the enemy's Armor Type. Changes this ship's Torpedo DMG modifier to 100.0% (115%). Kawakaze
Skill 2160 Lightning Strikes Twice 10 seconds after the battle starts and with a 15.0% (25%) chance every 20 seconds after that: fire a wave of torpedoes. (Which torpedoes are fired are based on this ship's equipped torpedoes). Kiyonami, Naganami
Skill 2130 Aerial Support When an enemy aircraft is shot down within this ship's Anti-Air Gun range: increase this ship's Firepower and Anti-Air by 5.0% (25%) for 8 seconds. Effect does not stack, but shooting down additional aircraft will refresh its duration. Curacoa, Curlew, Hanazuki, Harutsuki, Yoizuki
Skill 11480 Battle of Kula Gulf Every 20 seconds: 40.0% (70%) chance to increase this ship's Firepower, Torpedo, and Reload by 20.0% (40%) for 10 seconds. Once per battle, when the HP of a ship in your Vanguard falls below 20%: decrease the DMG they take by 5.0% (15%) for the rest of the battle. If the recipient is Helena: also restores her HP by 8%. Nicholas (Retrofit)
Skill 10880 Lucky Lou Every 20 seconds, 30.0% (60%) chance to increase this ship's Firepower, Reload, and Evasion by 10.0% (30%) for 8 seconds. St. Louis
Skill 5030 Battleship Escort While this ship is afloat: decreases the DMG all Battlecruisers and Battleships in your fleet take by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Echo, Jupiter, Michishio
Skill 10850 Dark Side of Fate Decrease the DMG other J-Class Destroyers in your fleet take by 8.0% (20%) but increase the DMG this ship takes by 8.0% (20%). Can only activate if there are other J-Class Destroyers in your fleet. Jersey
Skill 1010 Torpedo Squadron While this ship is afloat: increase the Torpedo and Reload of Destroyers and Light Cruisers in your fleet by 3.0% (15%). Naka, Sendai
Skill 5040 Flares 10 seconds after the battle begins, and 20.0% (40%) chance to activate every 20 seconds after: throws a flare that decreases the Evasion Rate of all enemies inits range by 25%. Flare lasts for 10 seconds. Prioritizes throwing flare at the enemy closest to this ship. Sendai (Retrofit
Skill 10870 2nd Torpedo Squadron While this ship is afloat: increase the Torpedo and Reload of all Light Cruisers and Destroyers in your fleet by 5.0% (20%). Jintsuu
Skill 10890 The Unyielding Jintsuu Decrease the DMG this ship takes by 20%. While this ship is afloat: increase all your Destroyers and Light Cruisers Torpedo Crit Rate by 4.0% (10%). Also increases their Torpedo Crit DMG by 5.0% (30%). Jintssuu (Retrofit)
Skill 10900 Rescue Operations When one of your ships sink: 30.0% (60%) chance to restore 3.5% (8%) of this ship max HP and restore 1.2% (3%) of all your other ships' max HP. Hamakaze, Urakaze, Uranami
Skill 11190 Accompanying Wind When sortied with Hamakaze: increase this ship's Firepower, Torpedo, Reload, and Anti-Air by 4.0% (10%). Isokaze
Skill 11030 Miracle Wind While this ship is the last afloat in your Vanguard: increase its Evasion by 4.0% (10%) and decrease its DMG taken from enemy aircraft by 30.0% (50%). Tanikaze
Skill 2120 Target Designator - Torpedo When this ship's Torpedoes hit an enemy: 7.0% (17%) chance to increase the DMG the enemy takes from Torpedoes by 20.0% (40%) for 8 seconds. Effect does not stack. Matchless, Tanikaze (Retrofit)
Skill 10910 Reborn Combined Fleet Flagship When this ship is attacked: 4.5% (12%) chance to decrease the DMG of the incoming attack by 50%. When sortied as the Flagship: increase the Firepower and Reload of all Sakura Empire ships in your fleet by 5.0% (20%). Mikasa
Skill 10920 T-Cross Formation When this ship fires a salvo: 30.0% (60%) chance to increase the DMG of all Battlecruisers and Battleships in your fleet by 5.0% (20%) for 8 seconds. Mikasa
Skill 12830 Noshiro's Hoarfrost While this ship is afloat: increases this ship's Evasion Rate by 5.0% (15%) and decreases the torpedo DMG your Vanguard takes by 5.0% (20%). Noshiro
Skill 12840 Skyslayer's Edge Increase the DMG this ship deals to enemy Aircraft Carrier and Light Aircraft Carriers by 5.0% (20%). While this ship is afloat: increases the Torpedo of your Vanguard by 5.0% (20%. Also increases Crit Rate by 5.0%). Noshiro
Skill 11180 Calibrated Firing Every 20 seconds: increase this ship's Torpedo DMG by 4.5% (12%). Can be stacked up to 8 times. Musketeer
Skill 11160 Crete's Black Cloud Every 20 seconds: increase this ship's Anti-Air by 20.0% (60%) and decrease the DMG all your ships take by 3.5% (8%) for 6 seconds. Fiji
Skill 11170 Friends of Justice When sortied with Sheffield: increase this ship's Firepower and Torpedo by 5.0% (15%). Jamaica
Skill 11200 Legend of the Solomons Every 20 seconds: 30.0% (60%) chance to increase your Cruisers' Firepower and Accuracy by 5.0% (25%) and decrease the DMG they take by 5.0% (15%) for 8 seconds. Montpelier
Skill 11350 8th Destroyer Division Increase Firepower and Reload by 5.0% (15%) and Torpedo by 4.0% (8%) for 8th Destroyer Division Destroyers (Asahio, Ooshio, Michishio, and Arashio). Arashio
Skill 2140 Anti-Destroyer Tactics Increase this ship's Accuracy against enemy Destroyers by 5.0% (20%) and decrease this ship's DMG it takes from enemy Destroyer Torpedoes by 5.0% (20%). Arashio, Ooshio, Uranami
Skill 4130 Ramming Prohibited Decreases the Ramming DMG your Vanguard takes by 15.0% (30%). Arashio
Skill 11280 The Perfect Mini-Maid Increase this ship's Speed by 3 (8) and Evasion by 13.0% (25%) Little Bel
Skill 11290 Ladies' Tea Time At the start of battle: heals all your ships for 1.0% (3.5%) of this ship's max HP. Little Bel
Skill 11300 Artillery Volley 15 seconds after the battle begins and every 20 seconds after that: 30.0% (60%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage damage is based on the skill level. Abercrombie
Skill 11370 Fatal Perforation 8 seconds after this boat enters the battle: fires a Lv.1 (Lv.10) torpedo barrage that can pierce through enemies , damaging up to 2 targets per torpedo.. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. I-19
Skill 3530 Creeping Torpedoes Increase the DMG of this ships's Torpedoes by 4.5% (12%) but decrease their Speed by 1. I-19
Skill 3590 Carrier Hunter Increase this ship's DMG to Aircraft Carriers by 5.0% (15%). I-26, U-73
Skill 3510 Extra Oxygen Increase this ship's Oxygen by 4 (40). Bluegill, Dace, I-26
Skill 11380 Departing Strike Increase this boat's DMG to heavy Cruisers by 5.0% (15%). When this boat retreats from battle (when its done attacking): fires a special torpedo barrage. Barrage damage is based on the skill's level. I-58
Skill 11390 Silent Hunter Increase this boat's DMG to Aircraft Carriers by 5.0% (20%). When this boat hits an enemy with its Torpedoes: 5.0% (15%) chance to inflict Flooding that lasts for 24 seconds. Flooding deals DMG every 3 seconds (DMG is based on this boat's Torpedo stat). Effect does not stack, but the Flooding duration can be refreshed. U-81
Skill 11410 Wolf Pack Formation: U-81 Increase this boat's Evasion by 20.0% (40%). For each Ironblood Submarine in your fleet: increase this boat's Torpedo, Reload, and Accuracy by 2.5% (7%). U-81
Skill 3580 Heavy Cruiser Hunter Increase this ship's DMG to Heavy Cruisers by 5.0% (15%). Dace
Skill 11440 The Bull of Scapa Flow When this boat hits an enemy with its Torpedoes: for 5 seconds, the enemy hit will take 20.0% (40%) more DMG from this boat's Torpedoes. U-47
Skill 11460 Lone Wolf When the Submarine Fleet consists of this boat only: increase this boat's DMG to Battleships (does not affect Battlecruisers, or Aviation Battleships) by 5.0% (20%), increase ASR by 1, and increase Ammo by 2. U-47
Skill 3570 Light Cruiser Hunter Increase this ship's DMG to to Light Cruisers by 5.0% (15%). U-557
Skill 3610 Wolf Pack Tactics For each Ironblood Submarine in your fleet: increase this boat's Torpedo, Reload, and Accuracy by 1.5% (6%). U-110, U-522, U-556, U-557, U-73
Skill 11450 Firepower Overload Every 20 seconds: 40.0% (70%) chance to increase this ship's Firepower by 30% (50%) and Reload by 100.0% (200%) for 10 seconds. Once this effect ends: decrease this ship's Reload by 100% for 3 seconds. Z35
Skill 11500 Radiant Iris When this ship's Main Gun hits the same enemy consecutively (if one shot hits several enemies then they all are tracked): increase this ship's Reload by 20.0% (40%). This effect can be stacked up to 4 times and can only activate once per second. Hitting a different enemy resets the buff. Le Triomphant
Skill 11510 Sword or Shield While this ship is in the frontmost position in your Vanguard: increase its Main Gun efficiency by 5.0% (20%), but decreases its Anti-Air Gun efficiency by 30%. Le Triomphant
Skill 5070 Chevalier's Bouclier Every 20 seconds: if your Vanguard consists of only Iris Libre and/or Vichya Dominion ships: 50.0% chance to decrease the DMG your fleet takes by 10.0% (30%) for 8 seconds. Does not stack with the same skill. Forbin
Skill 11520 Heart of Iris Increase the Firepower, Torpedo, and Accuracy by 5.0% (15%) for all Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion Destroyers in your fleet. Émile Bertin
Skill 5060 Destroyer Squadron If your Vanguard consists of only this ship and Destroyers: increase this ship's Speed by 4 and increase the DMG it deals to enemy Destroyers and Light Cruisers by 5.0% (20%). Émile Bertin
Skill 12360 Messenger of Love When sortied with other Destroyers: increases this ship's Firepower, Anti-Air, and Accuracy by 5.0% (15%). Once per battle, when one of your Destroyers' HP falls below 50%: fires a special barrage. Émile Bertin (Retrofit)
Skill 11570 Recon Support When this boat is called into battle: increase the Accuracy of your Vanguard by 5.0% (20%) for 20 seconds. Surcouf
Skill 3520 Surface Combat Increases the time this ship can stay in combat after resurfacing by 4.5 (12) seconds. Surcouf
Skill 5080 Chevalier's Sabre Every 20 seconds, if your Vanguard Fleet consists of only Iris Libre and/or Vichya Dominion ships: 50% chance to increase the DMG your fleet deals by 5.0% (25%) for 8 seconds. Does not stack with the same skill. Le Mars
Skill 11490 Frontal Fire When this ship fires a Salvo: 20.0% (50%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage DMG and shell pattern are based on the skill's level. Dunkerque
Skill 11530 Pirate's Soul Increase the DMG of the first Volley of every Salvo this ship fires by 40.0% (60%). This ship's manual aiming DMG bonus is increase to 40.0% (60%). Jean Bart
Skill 11540 Final Shot While this ship is equipping the Quadruple 380mm Main Gun (Mle 1935): increase this ship's Main Gun Crit Rate by 10.0% (30%) and Main Gun Crit DMG bby 20.0% (50%). Jean Bart
Skill 11550 Big Mamie For each Eagle Union Heavy Cruiser and/or Battleship (excluding this ship) in your fleet: increase this ship's Firepower, Anti-Air, and Evasion by 1.0% (5%). Can be stacked up to 3 times. Massachusetts
Skill 11560 2,700 Pounds of Justice This ship's Main Gun attribute is changed to Super-Heavy Shell. The DMG of the shells increase based on their distance traveled, up to a maximum of 15.0% (30%). Massachusetts
Skill 4090 Anti-Air Vigilance Increase this ship's Anti-Air by 5.0% (15%). Bush, Grozny, Kimberly
Skill 11580 Swordfishes, Strike! When this ship launches an Airstrike: launches an additional special Swordfish airstrike (DMG is based on this skill's level) and decreases Speed by 40% for 6 seconds, for all enemies hit by it. Increase this ship's DMG to Battleships (Battlecruisers and Aviation Battleships are unaffected) by 4.0% (10%). Centaur
Skill 11590 Air Dominance When this ship launches an Airstrike: increases your Main Fleet's Aviation by 5.0% (15%) and Firepower by 4.0% (10%) for 8 seconds. Centaur
Skill 11640 Valorous Avengers When this ship launches an Airstrike: launches an additional Lv.1 (Lv.10) TBF Avenger airstrike that causes Flooding DoT to enemies hit by their torpedoes (Flooding DMG is based on this ship's Aviation stat and skill's level). Also increases this ship's DMG to enemy Battleships (but not to Battlecruisers or Aviation Battleships) by 4.0% (10%). Essex
Skill 11650 Covering Formation For each Eagle Union Aircraft Carrier or Light Aircraft Carrier in the same fleet as this ship: increase this ship's Aviation and Anti-Air by 1.5% (5%). Each time this ship's planes shoot down an enemy plane: increase this ship's Aviation by 1.0% (3%). Can be stacked up to 5 times. Essex
Skill 11660 Absolute Aviation When there are 4 or more Eagle Union ships in the same fleet as this ship: 4.5% (12%) chance to reduce DMG taken to 1 when a ship in your fleet is attacked by enemy Torpedo Bombers or Dive Bombers. Essex
Skill 11670 Surpriiiiiiiise! When this boat resurfaces and when it retreats: fires a Lv.1 (Lv.10) torpedo barrage (DMG is based on the skill's levle) with a 70% chance to ignite enemies, causing Burn DMG. Burn DMG is based on this boat's Torpedo stat. Albacore
Skill 11680 Experienced Hunter Increases this boat's DMG to enemy Destroyers, Light Cruisers, and Aircarft Carriers by 1.0% (10%). Albacore
Skill 11700 Bold But Reckless While this ship is in the firstmost position in the Vanguard: increase this ship's Speed by 3, Evasion by 6.0% (12%), and Firepower by 13.0% (25%), but decreases its Anti-Air by 40.0% and Accuracy by 20.0% (5%). Le Téméraire
Skill 4140 Swift Defender While this ship is afloat: decreases the DMG your Main Fleet takes by 3.5% (8%) and decreases the Torpedo and Main Gun DMG this ship takes from enemy Destroyers and Light Cruisers by 1.0% (10%). Glasgow, L'Opiniâtre, Le Téméraire
Skill 11730 Little Star 15 seconds after the battle begins: increase the Firepower, Reload, and Evasion of your entire fleet by 1.5% (6%) for 20 seconds. Hobby
Skill 11740 Wind Rider When this ship fires its Torpedoes: 20.0% (40%) chance for this ship to evade all enemy attacks for 5 seconds. Kalk
Skill 11690 Thrill of the Hunt When this ship sinks an enemy: increase this ship's Firepower by 5.0% (15%) and Reload by 10.0% (30%) for 12 seconds. This effect cannot activate more than once per second and does not stack, but sinking additional enemies will refresh its duration. Minneapolis
Skill 11710 Dullahan Once per battle, when this ship's HP falls below 30%: decrease the DMG it takes by 5.0% (10%) for the rest of the battle, and for 16 seconds: decrease its Speed by 2 and recover 1.0% (4%) of its max HP every 3 seconds. Minneapolis
Skill 11780 Ageless Phoenix While this ship is afloat: decreases the Firepower, Torpedo, and Aviation of all enemy ships by 3.0% (9%). Amagi
Skill 11790 Efficacious Planning While this ship is afloat: decreases the Burn DMG your Main Fleet takes by 5.0% (15%) and increases their Evasion Rate by 4.0% (10%). Amagi
Skill 11800 Crippling Strike When this ship fires a Salvo: 40.0% (70%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. If your fleet contains 4 or more Sakura Empire ships: the loading time of this ship's first Salvo is decreased by 25.0% (45%). Amagi
Skill 11810 Fight to Win! When this ship fires a Salvo: 30.3% (50%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Kaga (Battleship)
Skill 11820 Conquer to Loot! 10 seconds after the battle starts and every 40 (20) seconds after that: fire a torpedo barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Kaga (Battleship)
Skill 4140 Swift Defender While this ship is afloat: decrease the DMG your Main Fleet takes by 3.% (8%), and decreases the Torpedo DMG and Main Gun DMG this ship takes from Light Cruisers and Destroyers by 1.0% (10%). Hatakaze
Skill 11860 Mark of Sirius Increases the Aviation of all your Carriers and Light Carriers by 1.0% (10%) and increase their Hit Rate against Destroyers, Light Cruisers, and Heavy Cruisers by 1.0% (10%). Additionally, for each Carrier or Light Carrier in your fleet: increase this ship's Firepower, Torpedo, and Reload by 1.5% (7%). Sirius
Skill 1040 Anti-Air Command: Vanguard Increase the Anti-Air of your Vanguard by 5.0% (15%). Does not stack with the same skill. Curacoa (Retrofit)
Skill 11890 Miracle Within The Flames Decrease the Burn DMG this ship takes by 5.0% (15%) and decrease its Burn Duration by 3 seconds. Once per battle, if this ship's HP falls below 25%, its Evasion Rate will increase by 10.0% (30%) for 10 seconds. Mullany
Skill 11900 Protector of the North Passage When this ship launches an Airstrike: commences a Scan that reveals the location of all enemy Submarines for 5 (10) seconds. Additionally, launches a special airstrike with Anti-Sub Swordfishes. Torpedo DMG is based on this skill's level. Chaser
Skill 11980 Task Group Increase this ship's Aviation by 5.0% (15%). If sortied as flagship, increase allied Eagle Union (USS) Battleships' Firepower by 5.0% (15%); If sortied as non-flagship, increase allied Eagle Union (USS) Destroyers' Firepower and Anti-Air by 5.0% (15%). Bunker Hill
Skill 11990 Relentless Persistence When sortied without other Light Aircraft Carriers/Aircraft Carriers: increase the Main Fleet's Anti-Air by 4.5% (12%). When launching an airstrike: launch an aerial barrage based on the number of Light Aircraft Carriers/Aircraft Carriers in the Main Fleet (damage based on skill level). Bunker Hill
Skill 12050 Torpedoes: Ready! Every 35 (20) seconds: fire a torpedo barrage. Barrage damage is based on the skill's level. Hiei-chan
Skill 12060 Priestess of the Sacred Mountain Every 20 seconds: decreases the Burn DMG your Main Fleet takes by 30.0% (60%) for 8 seconds. Hiei-chan
Skill 12070 Take the Initiative! If there are 3 or more Sakura Empire ships in your fleet: launch a Lv.1 (Lv.10) special airstrike 12 seconds after the battle starts. Akagi-chan
Skill 12080 Crimson God's Protection When this ship launches an Airstrike: grants 100% Evasion Rate for 2.0 (5) seconds to the ship in your Vanguard which has the lowest percentage of their HP remaining. Akagi-chan
Skill 12090 Taste My Wrath! Every 8 seconds: increase this ship's Firepower by 20 (80). When this buff has stacked 3 times: launches a special barrage, removes the Firepower buffs, and resets the stack to 0. When this ship is equipped with an Auxiliary Gun: improves the special barrage. Zeppy
Skill 12100 Iron Blood Hatchling Increases the Aviation, Anti-Air, and Reload of this ship by 1.0% (5%) for each Iron Blood ship in your fleet at the start of the battle. Zeppy
Skill 12180 The Light of an Oath Once per battle, when this boat is called into battle and until it retreats: if the HP of one of your ships falls below 20%: launches a torpedo barrage. IF Bismarck is in your fleet: improves the barrage. U-556
Skill 12190 Devilish Strike After the battle begins and every 20 seconds after that: fire a special barrage and increase this ship's Firepower and Torpedo by 9.0% (24%). These buffs will weaken over 20 seconds until they completely disappear and the skill reactivates. Z36
Skill 12220 Youthful Light Every 20 seconds: 30.0% (60%) chance to decrease the Firepower, Torpedo, and Aviation of all enemies by 4.5% (12%) for 10 seconds. Lena
Skill 12230 Girl's Support 30.0% chance when an Anti-Air Gun fires in your fleet: increase this ship's Anti-Air by 5.0% (25%) for 5 seconds. Additionally, once per battle if Li'L Sandy's or Clevelad's HP falls below 40.0%: increase this ship's Firepower and Accuracy by 5.0% (25%) for 15 seconds. Lena
Skill 12240 Calibur's Heart When sortied with any Cleveland-class ship, increase this ship's Anti-Air by 5.0% (15%) and Accuracy by 5.0% (10%). Clevelad
Skill 12250 Calibur's Carrier Decrease this ship's DMG taken by 4.5% (12%) when sortied in the frontmost position in the Vanguard. When sortied with Li'l Sandy or Lena: decrease the Main Gun DMG they take by 8%. Clevelad
Skill 12260 Starlit Debut 1 second after the battle begins: for 30 seconds increase this ship's Firepower, Torpedo, and Anti-Submarine Warfare by 1.0% (10%), and decrease the DMG your fleet takes from enemy aircraft by 1.5% (6%). Li'L Sandy
Skill 12270 Sparkling Star Every 14 seconds: fire a Lv.1 (Lv.10) special barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Li'L Sandy
Skill 12370 Glen Assault When this boat enters battle: launch a special Type 0 Small Recon Seaplane airstrike (DMG is based on this boat's Torpedo stat). Increase Accuracy by 5.0% (10%) for all Submarines and Submarine Carriers in your fleet. I-25
Skill 12380 Destructive Departure When this boat resurfaces: fire a special barrage (DMG is based on the skill's level). When this boat hits an enemy with this barrage and its Main Guns: 40.0% (70%) chance to decrease the enemy's Accuracy and Reload by 5.0% (10%) for 15 seconds. I-25
Skill 3530 Slow Torpedoes Increase the DMG of this boat's Torpedoes by 4.5% (12%) but decrease their Speed by 1. I-168, I-56
Skill 3620 Airspace Affirmation When your Aerial Superiority status is higher than "AD": increase this boat's Firepower, Torpedo, and Reload by 5.0% (15%) I-56
Skill 12390 Turning The Tables! Increases this boat's DMG to Carriers by 5.0% (20%). When this boat resurfaces: fires a special guaranteed Critical Hit torpedo barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. I-168
Skill 12400 Great Shark's Bite Increases this boat's Accuracy by 5% (15%). When called into battle in the first or last position in the Submarine Fleet: continues advancing beyond its starting position then returns to it after 18 seconds. U-101
Skill 12410 Wolf Pack Tactics - U-101 Increase Evasion by 2.5% (7%) and damage dealt to Destroyers and Light Cruisers by 2.5% (7%) for all Iron Blood Submarines in your fleet. For each Iron Blood Submarine in your fleet: increase this boat's Torpedo, Reload, and Accuracy by 1.5% (6%). U-101
Skill 3630 Open Ocean Support Increases this boat's Oxygen by 2 (20). Once per sortie, while this boat is afloat: you can call in Submarine Support even if your fleet is outside the Submarine Fleet's ASR. U-522
Skill 12430 Lucky A While this ship is afloat: increases this ship's Evasion by 3 (12) and decreases DMG taken from enemy torpedoes by 5.0% (20%) for your Main Fleet. Every 20 seconds: 45.0% (75%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Alabama
Skill 12440 Just Gettin' Fired Up Every time the fleet this ship is in sinks an enemy fleet on the map: increases this ship's Firepower and Anti-Air by 1.0% (2.5%). After 5 enemy fleets have been defeated: reduce DMG taken taken by the Main Fleet by 3.5% (8%). During combat for every enemy this ship sinks: increase this ship's Firepower by 1.0% (stacks up to 7 times. Alabama
Skill 12460 Guardian Piscis Decrease the DMG your Submarines and Submarine Carriers take by 10.0% (15%). When this boat retreats from battle: this boat heals itself for 3.5% (8%) of its max HP. Cavalla
Skill 12470 Double The Gato Increase this boat's DMG to enemy Carriers by 5.0% (20%). When this boat resurfaces and when it retreats: fire a special torpedo barrage Lv.1 (Lv.10). (DMG is based on this skill's level). When sortied with Albacore: increase the DMG of this boat's skill-procced torpedoes by 5.0% (15%). Cavalla
Skill 12500 Hellcat's Roar When this ship has an F6F Hellcat equipped: increase the gear efficiency of this ship's Fighters by 10.0% (30%) and, when this ship launches an Airstrike, this ship has a 45.0% (75%) chance to launch an additional F6F Hellcat airstrike. Bataan
Skill 5110 One For All While this ship is in the first or last position in your Main Fleet: increase Reload by 5.0% (15%) for all Carriers and Light Aircraft Carriers in your fleet (excluding this ship) and increase Anti-Air by 20.0% (50%) for your Main Fleet. Bataan
Skill 12540 I'll Handle This! When this ship fires its Anti-Air Guns: 25.0% chance to increase Anti-Air by 15.0% (30%) for 5 seconds for all Eagle Union ships in your fleet. Every 13 times this ship's Main Gun hits an enemy: increase this ship's Firepower by 3.5% (8%). Can be stacked up to 3 times. San Juan
Skill 12520 Tenacious Knight of the Sea While this ship is afloat: decrease Burn Duration by 3 seconds for this ship and your Flagship. When an enemy aircraft is shot down with your fleet's Anti-Air Gun range: increase this ship's Firepower and Anti-Air by 5.0% (15%) for 8 seconds. Effect does not stack. Birmingham
Skill 12530 Resolute Knight of the Sea When this ship takes DMG: 4.0% (10%) chance to increase this ship's Evasion by 20.0% (40%) for 5 seconds. Has an 8 second cooldown between activations. Once per battle, when this ship's HP has fallen below 30.0%: this ship evades all enemy attacks for 5 seconds. Birmingham
Skill 12560 Bache In The Sky Decreases this ship's DMG taken from enemy aircraft by 10.0% (30%). When any ship in the fleet fires their Anti-Air Guns: 25.0% chance to increase this ship's Anti-Air by 15.0% (30%) for 8 seconds. Bache
Skill 12550 Longbow of Woodstock When sortied with an Eagle Union ship: increase this ship's Main Gun Crit Rate by 20.0% (40%) and its Firepower and Torpedo by 8.0% (20%). Black Prince
Skill 12600 Rosa Bombardamento When this ship fires a Salvo: 35.0% (65%) chance to fire a special barrage (DMG is based on the skill's level). While this ship has the Triple 381mm Main Gun (M1934) equipped: improves the barrage and increase its proc chance by 10%. Littorio
Skill 12610 Sardegnian Discipline At the start of the battle, deploy 2 shields that can block up to 1 (2) enemy torpedoes around this ship and the ship in the frontmost position in your Vanguard. Additionally, increase this ship's Firepower by 4.0% (20%) for its first 3 battles of each sortie. Littorio
Skill 12650 Fading Memories of Glory 10 seconds after the battle starts: fire a Lv.1 (Lv.10) torpedo barrage (DMG is based on this skill's level and this ship's Torpedo stat). 5 seconds after this ship fires its first Volley: for the rest of the battle, increase this ship's Firepower by 5.0% (15%), DMG dealt to enemy Light Cruisers by 10.0% (20%), and sets this ship's Torpedo stat to 0. Conte di Cavour, Giulio Cesare
Skill 12640 Sardegnian Coercion When this ship fires a salvo: 20.0% (50%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Giulio Cesare
Skill 12620 Terni Shields When this ship takes DMG: 8.0% (18%) chance to deploy 2 shields that can each block up to 10 shells (shields last for 12 seconds). Zara
Skill 12630 Semi-Armor Piercing High-Explosive While this ship has an HE or SAP Main Gun equipped: increase its Main Gun DMG by 4.5% (12%) but loses its ability to ignite enemies. While this ship has an AP Main Gun equipped: 3.5% (8%) to cause enemies hit with the gun to take 5.0% (15%) more DMG from this ship for 10 seconds. Zara
Skill 12660 Ricarica! Increase this ship's Torpedo DMG by 30.0% (50%) for its first 3 Torpedo launches. Carabiniere
Skill 12670 Fuoco di Copertura! Every 20 seconds if this ship is in the backmost position of your Vanguard (there must be 2 or more ships alive in your Vanguard): 40.0% (70%) chance to increase this ship's DMG dealt by 5.0% (15%) and increase the DMG dealt by the ship in the frontmost position of your Vanguard by 5.0% (15%) for 10 seconds. Carabiniere
Skill 12690 Enigma After entering the battle, applies a random Lv.1 (Lv.10) buff to all your Iron Blood ships which lasts until the end of the battle. The possible buffs are:"
  • Increases Damage dealt by 1.2% (3%)
  • Decreases Damage taken by 1.2% (3%)
  • Increases Critical rate and Critical damage dealt by 1.2% (3%)
  • Increases Evasion by 1.2% (4%)
  • Increases Accuracy by 1.2% (4%)
  • Increases Anti-air by 1.2% (4%)
U-110
Skill 12780 Cœur Battant Each Main Gun reload gives this ship 2 Salvos that can be fired interdependently. This ship's Main Gun ammo type is changed to Lv.1 (Lv.10) µ shells (shell DMG is based on this skill's level), switching between µ Red and µ Blue when it fires a Salvo. Additionally, decreases the reload time of this ship's first Salvo by 5.0% (25%). Gascogne µ
Skill 12790 Polaris Protocol At the start of battle, if there are an odd numbered of µ ships in your fleet: increase this ship's DMG by 4.5% (12%). If the number is even: decreases the DMG this ship takes by 5.0% (15%). For 10 seconds after this ship fires a Salvo: increase the Firepower, Torpedo, and Aviation of your µ ships by 1.5% (6%) (can be stacked 2 times). Gascogne µ
Skill 12740 Airborne Dualism At the start of battle, if there an odd number µ ships in your fleet: launches a Lv.1 (Lv.10) Dive Bomber airstrike 10 seconds after this ship launches its first airstrike. If the number of µ ships is even: launches a Lv.1 (Lv.10) Torpedo Bomber airstrike 10 seconds after this ship launches its first airstrike. Akagi µ
Skill 12750 Crimson Overture Decrease the loading time of this ship's first Airstrike by 20.0% (40%). Increase this ship's Aviation by 1.0% (10%) for each additional µ ship in the same fleet as this ship (can be stacked up to 4 times). Akagi µ
Skill 12700 Spirited Guidance Every 15 seconds: changes this ship's Main Gun ammo to µ Purple for 8 seconds. Cleveland µ
Skill 12710 Passionate Tempo When an enemy aircraft is shot down within your fleet's Anti-Air Gun range: increases this ship's Anti-Air by 3.5% (8%) for 8 seconds (can be stacked up to 4 times). Cleveland µ
Skill 12720 Armor-Penetrating Arrow Once ever third time this ship fires its Main Guns: the next shot fired will use µ Blue ammo. Sheffield µ
Skill 12730 Shining Steps At the start of the battle, if this ship is in the frontmost position in your Vanguard and there are at least 2 ships in your Vanguard: 12.0% (32%) chance to decrease any instance of damage taken by 9.0% (24%) for all ships in your Vanguard. Sheffield µ
Skill 12760 High-Explosive Volley Fever At the start of battle and 40.0% (70%) chance every 20 seconds after that: for 12 seconds change this ship's Main Gun ammo type to µ Red. Admiral Hipper µ
Skill 12770 Soothing Shield Every 30 seconds: deploys 2 rotating shields that can each block up to 10 shells. Shields last for 5 (15) seconds. At the start of battle, if this ship is in the frontmost position in your Vanguard: immediately deploys these shields. Admiral Hipper µ
Skill 12890 Foo and Friends At the start of the battle, if your Vanguard has no fewer than 3 ships: increases the Torpedo stat of your Sakura Empire Vanguard ships by 5.0% (15%). Kasumi
Skill 12810 Unleashed Tactics Every 20 seconds: 40.0% (70.0%) chance to fire a special barrage (DMG is based on the skill's level). While in an Exercise: improves the firing pattern of the barrage. Suruga
Skill 12820 Unyielding Shield While this ship is afloat, when one of your Main Fleet ships take DMG: 40.0% (70%) chance to decrease the DMG your Main Fleet takes for 15 seconds. Has a 20 second cooldown between activations. Once per battle, when this ship's HP drops below 20.0%: restores 10.0% of this ship's max HP. Suruga
Skill 12860 Swirling Cherry Blossoms The first 3 Airstrikes launched by this ship will heal 3 times over 3 seconds, each heal targeting the allied surface ship with lowest percentage of remaining HP. Each heal restores HP equal to 1.2% (3%) of Ryuuhou's maximum HP. If the fleet this ship is in enters battle with 3 ships afloat in the Main Fleet, the healing from this skill is increased by 100.0%. Ryuuhou
Skill 12870 Dancing Waves While this ship is afloat: decreases the DMG your Vanguard takes from enemy Submarine torpedoes by 4.5% (12%). When your Submarine Fleet enters combat: heals 10.0% (20.0%) HP to each boat in your Submarine Fleet. Whenever your Submarines or Submarine Carriers sink an enemy ship: increases Ryuuhou's DMG by 1.0% (3.5%). Can be stacked up to 6 times. Ryuuhou
Skill 2180 Comprehensive Defense At the start of battle and every 30 seconds after that: increase this ship's Anti-Air and Anti-Submarine Warfare by 5.0% (15%) for 20 seconds. Halsey Powell
Skill 2200 Air-Surface Switch While this ship is quipping the Twin 127mm MK12 Dual Gun: increase this ship's Anti-Air by 5.0% (15%) but decrease its Firepower by 15.0% (5%); while not equipping this gun: increase this ship's Firepower by 5.0% (15%) but decrease its Anti-Air by 15.0% (5%). Biloxi
Skill 12960 Protective Blaze Once per battle, when the HP of any ship in your fleets falls below 50%: for 12 seconds, increase this ship's Anti-Air by 5.0% (15%) and decrease the DMG taken by the ship who's HP fell below the threshold by 5.0% (15%). Biloxi
Skill 4150 Mobility Mastery Decrease this ship's DMG taken from enemy Destroy guns and torpedoes by 5.0% (10%). Every 20 seconds: increase this ship's Speed by 5 and Firepower by 5.0% (20%) for 10 seconds. Minsk
Skill 12980 The Blue Cruiser At the start of the battle: increases this ship's Firepower by 4.0% (10%) and spawns Snezhinka, a summon which fights for 20 (50) seconds and lowers the Speed of enemies hit by it (its DMG dealt and active duration is based on the skill's level). Additionally, when this ship sinks an enemy: increases this ship's Firepower by 0.5% (2%) (can be stacked up to 5 times). Tashkent
Skill 12990 Trajectory Marking At the start of the battle, increases Main Gun Efficiency by 4.0% (10%) and Accuracy by 5.0% (15%) for all your Northern Parliament Destroyers that have a Northern Parliament Main Gun equipped. Tashkent
Skill 13040 Mercurial Memories Increases this ship's DMG dealt to Battleships and Heavy Cruisers by 5.0% (20%). When this ship takes DMG: 15.0% chance to for it to evade all enemy attacks for 5 (10) seconds. (Has a 20 second cooldown when activated). Pamiat Merkuria
Skill 13000 Cavalier of the Either Every 15 seconds: 40.0% (70%) chance to fire a special barrage and inflict Burn for 6 seconds to all enemies hit by it (barrage DMG is based on the is skill's level). Chapayev
Skill 13010 Cavalier's Acumen Increase this sip's Crit Rate by 5.0% (15%), DMG dealt to enemy Destroyers by 5.0% (20%), and the Main Gun shell velocity by 15%. Additionally, decrease the Evasion Rate of enemy Destroyers by 4.0% (10%). Chapayev
Skill 13050 Long Live the Revolution! When this ship fires a Salvo: increases the Firepower, Torpedo, Anti-Air, and Reload of all your Northern Parliament ships by 8.0% (18%) for 10 seconds. While this ship has the Triple 305mm (Pattern 1907) equipped: increases this ship's Main Gun Efficiency by 50.0% (80%) and decrease its reload time by 20.0% (35%) for the first 4 reloads. Gangut
Skill 13060 Icebreaker Once per battle, when this ship's HP falls below 30.0%: decreases this ship's DMG taken by 5.0% (15%) and decreases your Destroyers' DMG taken by 5.0% (10%) until the end of the battle. Gangut
Skill 13020 Lod Obstrel When this ship fires a Salvo: 45.0% (75%) chance to fire a special barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level. Sovetskaya Rossiya
Skill 13030 Warcry of Unity For each Northern Parliament and/or Dragon Empery ship in the same fleet as this ship: increases this ship's Firepower and Accuracy by 1.0% (5%) (can be stacked up to 4 times). This skill only works for the first 2 battles of each sortie this ship takes part in. Sovetskaya Rossiya
Skill 13070 Soaring Silver Wings After this ship finishes loading an Airstrike: launches an additional Lv.1 (Lv.10) SB2C Helldiver airstrike (DMG is based on this skill's level). This airstrike inflicts Armor Break to all Battleships, Battlecruisers, and Aviation Battleships hit by it. Armor Break debuff does not stack. Intrepid
Skill 13080 Formation Shift On the 1st, 3rd, and 5th battles of each sortie that this ship takes part in: increase this ship's Aviation by 5.0% (15%). On the 2nd, 4th, and 6th battles: decrease this ship's DMG taken by 4.5% (12%). Intrepid
Skill 13090 The Fearless Fighting I Once per battle, when this ship's HP falls below 20%, activate the following buffs: 1) Decreases this ship's DMG taken by 15.0% (25%) for 20 seconds. 2) This ship takes 0 Burn DMG for 30 seconds. Intrepid
Skill 13100 Blazing Burst Wings When this ship fires its Main Guns: 1) 15.0% (30%) chance to increase this ship's Main Gun DMG by 30.0% for 3 seconds. (This buff has a 5 second cooldown between activations.) 2) 40.0% (70%) chance to fire a special barrage that burns targets hit by it for 6 seconds. Barrage damage is based on skill level. (This barrage has a 10 second cooldown between activations.) Bremerton
Skill 13110 One for the Team At the start of the battle, if this ship is in the frontmost position of your Vanguard: decreases this ship's DMG taken by 5.0% (20%) for 30 seconds. If not in this position, increase this ship's Anti-Air by 15.0% (25%) until the end of the battle. Bremerton
Skill 13130 Black Cat Cyclone 1) Every 20 seconds: increase this ships's Firepower by 5.0% (15%) for 10 seconds, reveals the location of all enemy Submarines for 10 seconds, and launches a Lv.1 (Lv.10) seaplane airstrike. 2) Once per battle, if this ship has the PBY-5A Catalina equipped when its HP falls below 40%: launches a special seaplane airstrike. Airstrike DMG is based on the skill's level. Cooper
Skill 13120 Vigilant Supporter At the start of the battle, if there is an Aircraft Carrier or Light Aircraft Carrier afloat in the same fleet as this ship: increase this ship's Crit Rate by 5.0% (15%). For each Aircraft Carrier or Light Aircraft Carrier in the same fleet: increase this ship's DMG to enemy Destroyers and Light Cruisers by 1.5% (6%). For the 1st and 2nd battles of each sortie this ship takes part in: decrease DMG taken by 5.0% (10%) for all Aircraft Carriers and Light Aircraft Carriers in the same fleet. Reno
Skill 13140 Reno Reactor At the start of battle: increase this ship's Anti-Air by 5.0% (15%) and Firepower by 4.5% (12%). Every third time a ship in your Main Fleet takes DMG: increase this ship's Anti-Air and Firepower by 1.5% (6%) (can be stacked up to 2 times) until the end of battle. Reno
Skill 13150 Blue Hunter Increases this boat's DMG against enemy Destroyers and Light Cruisers by 5.0% (15%). Bluegill
Skill 13160 Accomplish Any Feat! When this ship fires a Salvo: 45.0% (75%) chance to fire a special barrage; the barrage is unaffected by this ship's position in your Main Fleet. Barrage DMG is based on the skill"s level. Tosa
Skill 13170 Crush Any Contender! 1) When: a) this ship is afloat, b) the fleet this ship is NOT in has a Battleship as its Flagship, and c) said fleet is engaging in its 3rd, 4th, or 5th battle: launches a special barrage 20 s after the other fleet's battle begins. 2) When this ship is in combat and takes DMG or when an enemy comes within close range of this ship: fires a special Lv.1 (Lv.10) barrage. Barrage DMG is based on the skill's level and has a cooldown of 15s between activations. Tosa
Skill 13180 Legacy of Lunga Point At the start of the battle, if there are 3 ships afloat in your Vanguard and this ship is in the center of it: increase Torpedo by 5.0% (15%) and Torpedo Crit Rate by 4.0% (10%) for your Destroyers and Light Cruisers, and also increase the Evasion of your Destroyers by 5.0% (15%). Naganami
Skill 13200 Knight's Shooting Training Decrease the loading time of this ship's first 3 Salvos by 40%, but DMG dealt will be changed to 40%, 60.0% (80%), 100.0% (120%) each. From the 4th Salvo onward: this ship deals 100.0% (120%) DMG with its Salvos. Little Renown
Skill 13210 Knight's Formation Drill At the start of the battle: increase this ship's Firepower, Reload, and Accuracy by 1.0% (5%) for every Royal Navy Ship in the same fleet. Can be stacked up to 4 times. Little Renown
Skill 13230 Arbiter of Z At the start of the battle, if there is an Iris Libre of Vichya Dominion Light Cruiser or Heavy Cruiser in your fleet: increase this ship's Firepower and Evasion by 3.5% (8%) for all your Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion Light Cruisers and Heavy Cruisers. Tartu
Skill 12300 Anti-Air Order When this ship fires its Anti-Air Guns: 10.0% (30%) chance to increase your Vanguard's Anti-Air by 10.0% (30%) for 10 seconds. For every 5 aircraft shot down within your fleet's Anti-Air range: increase this ship's Firepower by 1% and decrease the DMG your Main Fleet takes from enemy aircraft by 1%. Can be stacked up to 5 (10) times. Swiftsure
Skill 12310 Advanced Fire Control Systems Increase this ship's Crit Rate by 10.0% (30%) and its Hit Rate against Destroyers and Light Cruisers by 4.0% (10%). When this ship hits an enemy with its Main Guns: 10% chance to decrease that enemy's Evasion Rate by 4.0% (10%) for 6 seconds. Swiftsure
Skill 12320 Poisonous Sting When this ship hits an enemy with 10 consecutive shots: increase that enemy'd DMG taken from Destroyer guns and torpedoes by 4.5% (12%) for 5 seconds. When this ship sinks an enemy: increase this ship's Firepower by 0.5% (2%) until the end of the battle. Can be stacked up to 10 times. Le Malin
Skill 12330 Vichya's Vindictive Blade At the start of the battle: increase this ship's Evasion and Torpedo by 5.0% (20%) for 30 seconds, after which this buff will decrease in effectiveness over 20 seconds until its gone. Le Malin
Skill 12350 Unyielding Magician Starting at 80% of this ship's max HP: increase this ship's Firepower and Torpedo (up to a maximum of 20.0 (40)) based on its HP lost. Additionally, once per battle, when this ship's HP falls below 30%: increase this ship's Anti-Air by 6.0% (12%) until the end of the battle. L'Opiniâtre
Skill 13360 Take Off! When this ship launches an Airstrike: 40.0% (70%) chance to launch a special Lv.1 (Lv.10) Swordfish airstrike. Special airstrike DMG is based on the skill's level. Little Illustrious
Skill 13370 Prayer for Love and Peace 12 seconds after the battle begins and 40.0% (70%) chance every 20 seconds after that: summons an air wing that carriers out a special Lv.1 (Lv.10) airstrike which decreases Hit Rate against your ships by 30% for all enemies hit by it (this debuff will weaken over 4 seconds until it is gone). Special airstrike DMG is bade on the skill's level. Little Illustrious
Skill 13270 Bellowing Gusts of Fire Increases this ship's DMG against Burning enemies by 5.0% (15%). 20 seconds after the battle begins, and with a 40.0% (70%) chance whenever this ship fires it Main Gun: fires a Lv.1 (Lv.10) barrage that has a chance to Burn enemies (DMG is based on this skill's level). Has a 10 second cooldown if activated by the Main Gun firing. Algérie
Skill 13280 Divine Aegis At the start of each battle, and once every 30 seconds after that: deploys a shield that lasts 20 seconds and can block up to 5 enemy torpedoes. While this shield is up: increase this ship's Firepower by 5.0% (15%) and its DMG against Destroyers and Battleships by 4.5% (12%). 5 seconds after entering Manual Mode: increase this ship's Evasion by 5.0% (15%) and Speed by 8. Switching to Auto Mode removes this buff. Algérie
Skill 13290 La Pucelle Increase this ship's DMG against Royal Navy ships by 4.0% (10%). When this ship is Burned: increase its Firepower, Torpedo, Anti-Air, and Evasion by 10.0% (20%) for as long as it is Burning. This ship will catch fire at the start of battle, taking 8 DMG every 3 seconds for 30 seconds; all non-Burn DMG has a 10% chance to refresh this Burn duration. Jeanne d'Arc
Skill 13300 Holy Prayer 10 seconds after the battle starts and every 20 seconds after that: deploys shields around your Vanguard that last for 8 seconds and can absorb up to 1.5% (6%) of your Jeanne d'Arc's max HP. If these shields take too much DMG and break: the ship(s) whose shield broke gets 100% Evasion Rate for 2 seconds; if the shield's duration runs out: restore 70 HP to the ships(s) with intact shields. Jeanne d'Arc
Skill 13240 The Iris's Flagbearer When sortied as the Flagship: increase the Firepower, Accuracy, and Reload by 5.0% (15%) for your Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion ships, and also increase DMG dealt by your Iris Libre ships by 1.5% (6%) and decrease DMG taken by your Vichya Dominion ships by 1.5% (6%). Richelieu
Skill 13250 The Iris's Holy Flame When this ship fires its Main Gun: 45.0% (75%) chance to fire a Lv.1 (Lv.10) special barrage (DMG is based on the skill's level). This barrage has a 70% chance to inflict a special burn to enemies, dealing 119 DMG per tick and decreasing their Firepower, Torpedo, and Aviation by 5% for 30 seconds. Richelieu
Skill 13260 The Iris's Vindication While this ship has an HE Main Gun equipped: increase its Main Gun DMG by 4.5% (12%). This ship's first Salvo of each battle will always be a Critical Hit if aimed manually. Richelieu
Skill 13340 Sacrament: Holy Bombardment When equipping a Light Cruiser Gun in this ship's Auxiliary Weapon slot: increase that slot's efficiency by 25.0% (45%), sets the gun's Range and Detection Range to 80, and fires a special barrage every 24 seconds; if instead equipping a Dive Bomber: shortens the loading time of this ship's first Airstrike by 20.0% (50%). Béarn
Skill 13350 Sacrament: Sacred Second Wing 5 seconds after this ship finishes loading its Airstrike: launches a torpedo barrage and a Lv.1 (Lv.10) special airstrike (DMG is based on the skill's level). This skill can only activate up to 3 times per battle. Béarn
Skill 13310 Critical Component Protection Decrease the ship's DMG taken from the enemy Destroyer and Light Cruiser gunfire by 5.0% (15%). At the start of the battle, if your Vanguard consists of only Light Cruisers and Heavy Cruisers: increase this ship's Speed by 4 and Evasion by 5.0% (15%). La Galissonnière
Skill 13320 Shells of Judgement Increase this ship's Firepower and Torpedo by 3.5% (8%). Every 15 (5) times this ship fires its Main Gun: fire a special barrage at the nearest enemy to this ship. La Galissonnière
Skill 13330 Sonnez la Charge! Increase the Torpedo and Evasion of your Vauquelin-class Destroyers by 5.0% (15%) and increase this ship's Firepower, Anti-Air, and Accuracy by 4.5% (12%) for 30 seconds after the battle starts. Vauquelin
Skill 11930 Fantastical Takeoff When this ship launches an Airstrike: 50.0% (80%) chance to launch an additional airstrike using B25 bombers. Shangri-La
Skill 11940 Observer of the Sky and Sea 10 seconds after the battle starts: launches an F6F recon plane and increases this ship's Accuracy by 1.0% (3%) and DMG dealt by 2.5% (7%) every 8 seconds (this buff can stack up to 5 times). If the recon plane is shot down: launches a special airstrike (DMG is based on the skill's level). Shangri-La
Skill 11910 Patriotic Spirit When this ship uses Eagle Union aircraft: increases respective gear efficiency by 5.0% (15%). Independence
Skill 11920 Knights of the Sky When this ship launches an Airstrike: launches an additional Lv.1 (Lv.10) Avenger airstrike (DMG is based on the skill's level). When this ship is sortied with 1 or more Cleveland-class Light Cruisers: increase your Cleveland-class Light Cruiser's Firepower by 3.5% (8%), and increase this ship's Aviation by 5.0% (15%), and improves the TBF avenger airstrike. Independence
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.