FANDOM


170

Name: Nowaki
No. 170
Class: Kagerou
Type: Destroyer DD Icon
Nation: Sakura Empire SE Icon
Rarity: Elite ★★✰✰✰
Build Time: 00:27:00
Drop Location: - Construction: Light
- Construction: Limited during "Mid-Autumn Festival" and Visitors Dyed in Red (Rerun) events.
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 346 1787
Icon Armor
Armor Light
Icon Reload
Reload 77 183
Icon Shelling
Firepower 12 57
Icon Torp
Torpedo 101 478
Icon Mobility
Evasion 71 185
Icon AA
Anti-Air 29 134
Icon Plane
Aviation 0 0
Icon Consumption
Oil 2 9
Antisub
ASW 47 172
Icon luck
Luck 72 Speed 42
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
75%/80% 31200 Twin 127mm (Type 3) DD Main Guns
135%/155% 35200 Quadruple 610mm Torpedo Mount Torpedoes
70%/75% Unequipped AA Guns
Skills
Skill 10780 Lucky(?) Ship
Every 20 seconds: this ship receives 1 of 3 effects chosen at random for 5.0 (10) seconds. Effects may be helpful or harmful.

This skill can grant one of the following effects:
30% chance to get +30% evasion
30% chance to get +20% critical chance and +50% critical damage
40% chance to get +20% damage

All Out Assault1 All Out Assault I (II)
Activate All Out Assault I (II) : Kagerou Class once every 15 (10) times the main gun is fired.
Unknow None


Destroyer List
Eagle Union Common Cassin - Downes - Craven - McCall - Aulick - Foote - Spence
Rare Aylwin - Bache - Bailey - Benson - Bush - Dewey - Fletcher - Gridley - Halsey Powell - Hammann - Hazelwood - Hobby - Jenkins - Kalk - Kimberly - Radford - Sims - Smalley - Stanly - Thatcher
Elite Maury - Charles Ausburne - Cooper - Laffey - Mullany - Nicholas
Super Rare Eldridge
Royal Navy Common Beagle - Bulldog - Comet - Crescent - Cygnet - Foxhound -
Rare Acasta - Amazon - Ardent - Echo - Fortune - Jersey - Juno - Jupiter
Elite Glowworm - Grenville - Javelin - Matchless - Musketeer - Vampire
Super Rare
Sakura Empire Common Shiranui - Kisaragi - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Uzuki
Rare Akatsuki - Ariake - Asashio - Fumizuki - Hamakaze - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Kagerou - Kamikaze - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Michishio - Matsukaze - Nagatsuki - Ooshio - Oyashio - Shiratsuyu - Tanikaze - Urakaze - Uranami - Yuugure
Elite Ayanami - Fubuki - Hatsuharu - Makinami - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Wakaba - Yoizuki
Super Rare Kawakaze - Yukikaze - Yuudachi
Priority Kitakaze
Iron Blood Common Z20 - Z21
Rare Z18 - Z19
Elite Z1 - Z23 - Z25 - Z35 - Z36
Super Rare Z46
Dragon Empery Common
Rare
Elite An Shan - Chang Chun - Fu Shun - Tai Yuan
Super Rare
Sardegna Empire Common
Rare
Elite Carabiniere
Super Rare
Iris Libre Common
Rare Forbin
Elite Le Téméraire
Super Rare Le Triomphant
Vichya Dominion Common
Rare Le Mars
Elite
Super Rare
Northern Parliament Common
Rare
Elite Grozny - Minsk
Super Rare Tashkent
Neptunia Common
Rare
Elite Blanc
Super Rare White Heart
KizunaAI Common
Rare
Elite Kizuna AI
Super Rare
Sakura Empire Ships
Destroyer Common Shiranui, Mutsuki, Kisaragi, Minazuki, Mikazuki, Uzuki
Rare Akatsuki, Arashio, Ariake, Asashio, Fumizuki, Kagerou, Inazuma, Ikazuchi, Isokaze, Hamakaze, Hatakaze, Hatsuharu, Hatsushimo, Kamikaze, Kiyonami, Kuroshio, Matsukaze, Michishio, Nagatsuki, Ooshio, Oyashio, Shiratsuyu, Tanikaze, Urakaze, Uranami, Yuugure, Wakaba
Elite Ayanami, Fubuki, Harutsuki, Hibiki, Kasumi, Makinami, Niizuki, Nowaki, Shigure, Yoizuki
Super Rare Kawakaze, Yukikaze, Yuudachi
Light Cruiser Common Abukuma, Nagara
Rare Isuzu, Naka, Sendai
Elite Agano, Jintsuu, Kinu, Mikuma, Mogami, Yuubari
Super Rare Noshiro
Heavy Cruiser Common Furutaka, Kako, Aoba, Kinugasa
Rare Myoukou, Nachi
Elite Ashigara
Super Rare Atago, Choukai, Ibuki, Maya, Takao
Battle Cruiser Common
Rare
Elite Haruna, Hiei, Hiei-chan, Kirishima, Kongou,
Super Rare Amagi
Battleship Common
Rare Fusou, Yamashiro, Ise, Hyuuga
Elite Hiei, Mutsu
Super Rare Izumo, Kaga (Battleship), Mikasa, Nagato, Suruga
Light Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Hiyou, Junyou, Shouhou
Elite Houshou, Ryuujou
Super Rare Ryuuhou
Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare
Elite Akagi-chan, Souryuu, Hiryuu
Super Rare Akagi, Akagi µ, Kaga, Shoukaku, Taihou, Zuikaku
Repair Ship Super Rare Akashi
Submarine Common
Rare
Elite I-25, I-26, I-56, I-58
Super Rare I-168, I-19
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.