170.png

Name: Nowaki
No. 170
Class: Kagerou
Type: Destroyer Destroyer
Nation: Sakura Empire SE Icon.png
Rarity: Elite.png ★★★★★
Build Time: 00:27:00
Drop Location: - Construction: Light
- Mid-Autumn Festival event
- Visitors Dyed in Red (Rerun) event
Statistics
HP
HP 346 1787
Armor
Armor Light
Reload
Reload 77 183
Firepower
Firepower 12 57
Torpedo
Torpedo 101 478
Evasion
Evasion 71 185
Anti-Air
Anti-Air 29 134
Aviation
Aviation 0 0
Oil Cost
Oil 2 9
Anti-Submarine Warefare
ASW 47 172
Luck
Luck 72 Speed 42
Slot Proficiency Equipment Type Limit Break
75%/80% DD Main Guns 1:
135%/155% Torpedoes 2:
70%/75% AA Guns 3:
Skills
Skill 10780.png Lucky(?) Ship
Every 20 seconds: this ship receives 1 of 3 effects chosen at random for 5.0 (10) seconds. Effects may be helpful or harmful.

This skill can grant one of the following effects:
30% chance to get +30% evasion
30% chance to get +20% critical chance and +50% critical damage
40% chance to get +20% damage

All Out Assault1.png All Out Assault I (II)
Activate All Out Assault I (II) : Kagerou Class once every 15 (10) times the main gun is fired.
Unknow.png None


Sakura Empire Ships
Destroyer Common Kisaragi - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Shiranui - Uzuki
Rare Akatsuki - Arashio - Ariake - Asashio - Fumizuki - Hamakaze - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Kagerou - Kamikaze - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Matsukaze - Michishio - Nagatsuki - Oite - Ooshio - Oyashio - Shiratsuyu - Tanikaze - Urakaze - Wakaba - Yuugure
Elite Ayanami - Fubuki - Hanazuki - Harutsuki - Hibiki - Kasumi - Makinami - Naganami - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Uranami - Yoizuki
Super Rare Kawakaze - Suzutsuki - Yudachi - Yukikaze
Priority Kitakaze
Light Cruiser Common Abukuma - Nagara
Rare Isuzu - Naka - Sendai
Elite Agano - Jintsuu - Kinu - Mikuma - Mogami - Yuubari
Super Rare Noshiro
Heavy Cruiser Common Aoba - Furutaka - Kako - Kinugasa
Rare Myoukou - Nachi
Elite Ashigara - Kumano - Suzuya
Super Rare Atago - Choukai - Maya - Takao
Priority Ibuki
Large Cruiser Common
Rare
Elite
Super Rare
Decisive Azuma
Battlecruiser Common
Rare
Elite Amagi-chan - Haruna - Hiei - Kirishima - Kongou
Super Rare Amagi
Battleship Common
Rare Fusou - Hyuuga - Ise - Yamashiro
Elite Mutsu
Super Rare Kaga (Battleship) - Kii - Mikasa - Nagato - Suruga - Tosa
Priority Izumo
Light Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Hiyou - Junyou - Shouhou
Elite Chitose - Chiyoda - Houshou - Ryuujou
Super Rare Ryuuhou
Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare
Elite Hiryuu - Souryuu
Super Rare Akagi - Akagi µ - Kaga - Shoukaku - Taihou - Taihou µ - Zuikaku
Ultra Rare Shinano
Repair Ship Super Rare Akashi
Submarine Common
Rare
Elite I-25 - I-26 - I-56 - I-58
Super Rare I-168 - I-19
Ship List
Destroyer Destroyer Common Aulick - Beagle - Benson - Bulldog - Cassin - Comet - Craven - Crescent - Cygnet - Downes - Foote - Foxhound - Kisaragi - McCall - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Shiranui - Spence - Uzuki - Z20 - Z21
Rare Acasta - Akatsuki - Amazon - Arashio - Ardent - Ariake - Asashio - Aylwin - Bache - Bailey - Bush - Dewey - Echo - Fletcher - Forbin - Fortune - Fumizuki - Gridley - Halsey Powell - Hamakaze - Hammann - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Hazelwood - Hobby - Hunter - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Jenkins - Jersey - Juno - Jupiter - Kagerou - Kalk - Kamikaze - Kimberly - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Le Mars - Matsukaze - Michishio - Mullany - Nagatsuki - Oite - Ooshio - Oyashio - Radford - San Juan - Shiratsuyu - Sims - Smalley - Stanly - Tanikaze - Thatcher - Urakaze - Wakaba - Yuugure - Z18 - Z19 - Z36
Elite An Shan - Ayanami - Carabiniere - Chang Chun - Charles Ausburne - Cooper - Eskimo - Fu Shun - Fubuki - Glowworm - Gremyashchy - Grenville - Grozny - Hanazuki - Hardy - Harutsuki - Hibiki - Icarus - Javelin - Kasumi - L'Opiniâtre - Laffey - Le Téméraire - Makinami - Matchless - Maury - Minsk - Morrison - Musketeer - Naganami - Nicholas - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Stephen Potter - Stremitelny - Tai Yuan - Tartu - Universal Bulin - Uranami - Vampire - Vauquelin - Vincenzo Gioberti - Yoizuki - Z1 - Z2 - Z23 - Z24 - Z25 - Z26 - Z28 - Z35
Super Rare Allen M. Sumner - Eldridge - Kawakaze - Le Malin - Le Malin µ - Le Triomphant - Prototype Bulin MKII - Suzutsuki - Tashkent - Tashkent µ - Yudachi - Yukikaze - Z46
Light Cruiser Light Cruiser Common Abukuma - Karlsruhe - Köln - Königsberg - Leander - Nagara - Omaha - Raleigh - Richmond
Rare Achilles - Ajax - Arethusa - Atlanta - Brooklyn - Concord - Curacoa - Curlew - Fiji - Galatea - Glasgow - Honolulu - Isuzu - Jamaica - Juneau - Leipzig - Marblehead - Memphis - Naka - Newcastle - Phoenix - Sendai - Southampton
Elite Agano - Aurora - Biloxi - Birmingham - Black Prince - Boise - Chao Ho - Clevelad - Cleveland - Cleveland µ - Columbia - Denver - Edinburgh - Gloucester - Helena - Jintsuu - Kinu - La Galissonnière - Lena - Li'L Sandy - Little Bel - Mikuma - Mogami - Murmansk - Ning Hai - Nürnberg - Pamiat Merkuria - Penelope - Ping Hai - Sheffield - Sheffield µ - St. Louis - Ying Swei - Yuubari - Émile Bertin
Super Rare Avrora - Belfast - Chapayev - Dido - Dido µ - Hermione - Jeanne d'Arc - Kirov - Montpelier - Noshiro - Reno - San Diego - Sirius - Swiftsure
Heavy Cruiser Heavy Cruiser Common Aoba - Furutaka - Kako - Kinugasa - Pensacola - Salt Lake City
Rare Chicago - Kent - Myoukou - Nachi - Norfolk - Northampton - Portland - Shropshire - Suffolk - Sussex - Trento
Elite Admiral Graf Spee - Admiral Hipper - Admiral Hipper µ - Ashigara - Astoria - Baltimore µ - Deutschland - Dorsetshire - Exeter - Houston - Indianapolis - Kumano - London - Quincy - Suzuya - Vincennes - Wichita - York
Super Rare Algérie - Atago - Baltimore - Bremerton - Choukai - Maya - Minneapolis - Pola - Prinz Eugen - Prinz Heinrich - Roon µ - San Francisco - Takao - Tallinn - Zara
Battleship Monitor Elite Abercrombie - Erebus - Terror
Battleship Battlecruiser Common
Rare Hiei-chan - Repulse
Elite Amagi-chan - Dunkerque - Gneisenau - Haruna - Hiei - Kirishima - Kongou - Little Renown - Renown - Scharnhorst
Super Rare Amagi - Hood
Battleship Battleship Common Nevada - Oklahoma
Rare California - Conte di Cavour - Fusou - Hyuuga - Ise - Pennsylvania - Tennessee - Yamashiro
Elite Arizona - Colorado - Gangut - Giulio Cesare - Maryland - Mutsu - Nelson - Queen Elizabeth - Rodney - Valiant - West Virginia
Super Rare Alabama - Bismarck - Duke of York - Gascogne µ - Howe - Jean Bart - Kaga (Battleship) - Kii - King George V - Littorio - Massachusetts - Mikasa - Nagato - North Carolina - Prince of Wales - Richelieu - South Dakota - Sovetskaya Belorussiya - Sovetskaya Rossiya - Suruga - Tirpitz - Tosa - Warspite - Washington
Ultra Rare New Jersey
Light Aircraft Carrier Light Aircraft Carrier Common Bogue - Hermes - Langley - Ranger
Rare Casablanca - Hiyou - Junyou - Long Island - Shouhou
Elite Bataan - Chitose - Chiyoda - Houshou - Independence - Princeton - Ryuujou - Unicorn - Weser
Super Rare Centaur - Perseus - Ryuuhou
Aircraft Carrier Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Akagi-chan - Chaser - Wasp
Elite Ark Royal - Béarn - Eagle - Glorious - Hiryuu - Hornet - Lexington - Little Enterprise - Little Illustrious - Saratoga - Souryuu - Yorktown - Zeppy
Super Rare Akagi - Akagi µ - Bunker Hill - Enterprise - Essex - Formidable - Graf Zeppelin - Illustrious - Illustrious µ - Intrepid - Kaga - Peter Strasser - Shangri-La - Shoukaku - Taihou - Taihou µ - Ticonderoga - Victorious - Zuikaku
Ultra Rare Shinano
Repair Ship Repair Ship Elite Vestal
Super Rare Akashi
Munition Ship Munition Ship Elite Kashino
Submarine Submarine Elite Albacore µ - Bluegill - Dace - I-25 - I-26 - I-56 - I-58 - Surcouf - U-110 - U-410 - U-522 - U-557
Super Rare Albacore - Archerfish - Cavalla - I-168 - I-19 - U-101 - U-37 - U-47 - U-81 - U-96
Submarine Carrier Submarine Carrier Super Rare I-13
Limit Break Ships Elite Universal Bulin
Super Rare Prototype Bulin MKII
Ultra Rare Specialized Bulin Custom MKIII
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.