FANDOM


Myoukou Name: Myoukou
No. 196
Class: Myoukou
Type: Heavy Cruiser CA Icon
Nation: Sakura Empire SE Icon
Rarity: Rare ★★✰✰✰
Build Time: Drop Only
Drop Location: 5-1
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 918 Max: 4746
Icon Armor
Armor Medium
Icon Reload
Reload 60 Max: 142
Icon Shelling
Firepower 36 Max: 171
Icon Torp
Torpedo 28 Max: 130
Icon Mobility
Evasion 11 Max: 36
Icon AA
Anti-Air 36 Max: 168
Icon Plane
Aviation 0 Max: 0
Icon Consumption
Oil 3 Max: 10
Antisub
ASW 0 Max: 0
Icon luck
Luck 0 Speed 29
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
125%/130% 33000 Twin 203mm (3rd Year Type) CA Main Guns
140%/165% 35100 610mm Triple Torpedo Mount Torpedoes
100%/100% Unequipped AA Guns
Skills
Idskill Draw Fire
Every 20 seconds, 10.0% (40%) chance to take 50% of DMG received by vanguard ships for 8 seconds. Effect does not stack.
AllCannons All Out Assault I (II)
Activate All Out Assault I (II) : Myoukou Class once every 9 (6) times the main is fired.
Unknown None
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.