FANDOM


Montpelier

Name: Montpelier
No. 329
Class: Cleveland
Type: Light Cruiser CL Icon
Nation: Eagle Union EU Icon
Rarity: Super Rare ★★★✰✰✰
Build Time: 01:25:00
Drop Location: Construction: Light
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 760 Max: 3929
Icon Armor
Armor Light
Icon Reload
Reload 71 Max: 168
Icon Shelling
Firepower 31 Max: 148
Icon Torp
Torpedo 0 Max: 0
Icon Mobility
Evasion 30 Max: 77
Icon AA
Anti-Air 63 Max: 295
Icon Plane
Aviation 0 Max: 0
Icon Consumption
Oil 3 Max: 11
Antisub
ASW 0 Max: 0
Icon luck
Luck 0 Speed 32
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
100%/130% 12100 Triple 152mm (6"/53 caliber gun) CL Main Guns
75%/75% Unequipped DD Main Guns
120%?120% 16400 Quadruple 40mm L60 Mk2 Bofors AA Guns
Skills
Skill 11200 Legend of the Solomons
30.0% (60%) chance to activate every 20 seconds: increases the Accuracy and Firepower of all friendly Cruisers by 10.0% (15%) and decrease the Damage they take by 5.0% (15%).
Skill 4090 Anti-Air Mode
When this ship fires its Anti-Air Guns: 25.0% chance to increase this ship's Anti-Air by 20.0% (40%) but decreases its Firepower by 40.0% (20%) for 3 seconds.
AllCannons All Out Assault I (II)
Activate All Out Assault I (II) : Cleveland Class once every 15 (10) times the main gun is fired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.