FANDOM


Little Illustrious

Name: Little Illustrious
No. 459
Class: Illustrious
Type: Aircraft Carrier CV Icon
Nation: Eagle Union EU Icon
Rarity: Elite ★★
Build Time: Cannot be Built
Drop Location: Dreams of Love and Peace event
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 1018 5946
Icon Armor
Armor Heavy
Icon Reload
Reload 41 110
Icon Shelling
Firepower 0 0
Icon Torp
Torpedo 0 0
Icon Mobility
Evasion 13 53
Icon AA
Anti-Air 50 266
Icon Plane
Aviation 72 304
Icon Consumption
Oil 4 12
Antisub
ASW 0 0
Icon luck
Luck 44 Speed 30
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
110%/125% 27000 Spitfire Fighter
110%/125% 27000 Spitfire Fighter
120%/120% 28000 Swordfish Torpedo Bomber
Skills
Skill 13360 Take Off!
When this ship launches an Airstrike: 40.0% (70%) chance to launch a special Lv.1 (Lv.10) Swordfish airstrike. Special airstrike DMG is based on the skill's level.
Skill 13370 Prayer for Love and Peace
12 seconds after the battle begins and 40.0% (70%) chance every 20 seconds after that: summons an air wing that carriers out a special Lv.1 (Lv.10) airstrike which decreases Hit Rate against your ships by 30% for all enemies hit by it (this debuff will weaken over 4 seconds until it is gone). Special airstrike DMG is bade on the skill's level.
Unknow


Eagle Union Ships
Destroyer Common Aulick - Benson - Cassin - Craven - Downes - Foote - McCall - Spence
Rare Aylwin - Bache - Bailey - Bush - Dewey - Fletcher - Gridley - Halsey Powell - Hammann - Hazelwood - Hobby - Jenkins - Kalk - Kimberly - Mullany - Radford - San Juan - Sims - Smalley - Stanly - Thatcher
Elite Charles Ausburne - Cooper - Laffey - Maury - Nicholas
Super Rare Eldridge
Light Cruiser Common Omaha - Raleigh - Richmond
Rare Atlanta - Brooklyn - Concord - Honolulu - Juneau - Marblehead - Memphis - Phoenix
Elite Biloxi - Birmingham - Clevelad - Cleveland - Cleveland µ - Columbia - Denver - Helena - Lena - Li'L Sandy - St. Louis
Super Rare Montpelier - Reno - San Diego
Priority Seattle
Heavy Cruiser Common Pensacola - Salt Lake City
Rare Chicago - Northampton - Portland
Elite Astoria - Houston - Indianapolis - Quincy - Vincennes - Wichita
Super Rare Baltimore - Bremerton - Minneapolis
Battleship Common Nevada - Oklahoma
Rare California - Pennsylvania - Tennessee
Elite Arizona - Colorado - Maryland - West Virginia
Super Rare Alabama - Massachusetts - North Carolina - South Dakota - Washington
Priority Georgia
Light Aircraft Carrier Common Bogue - Langley - Ranger
Rare Casablanca - Long Island
Elite Bataan - Independence
Super Rare
Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Wasp
Elite Hornet - Lexington - Saratoga - Yorktown
Super Rare Bunker Hill - Enterprise - Essex - Intrepid - Shangri-La
Repair Ship Elite Vestal
Submarine Common
Rare
Elite Bluegill - Dace
Super Rare Albacore - Cavalla
Ship List
DD Icon Destroyer Common Aulick - Beagle - Benson - Bulldog - Cassin - Comet - Craven - Crescent - Cygnet - Downes - Foote - Foxhound - Kisaragi - McCall - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Shiranui - Spence - Uzuki - Z20 - Z21
Rare Acasta - Akatsuki - Amazon - Arashio - Ardent - Ariake - Asashio - Aylwin - Bache - Bailey - Bush - Dewey - Echo - Fletcher - Forbin - Fortune - Fumizuki - Gridley - Halsey Powell - Hamakaze - Hammann - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Hazelwood - Hobby - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Jenkins - Jersey - Juno - Jupiter - Kagerou - Kalk - Kamikaze - Kimberly - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Le Mars - Matsukaze - Michishio - Mullany - Nagatsuki - Ooshio - Oyashio - Radford - San Juan - Shiratsuyu - Sims - Smalley - Stanly - Tanikaze - Thatcher - Urakaze - Wakaba - Yuugure - Z18 - Z19 - Z36
Elite An Shan - Ayanami - Carabiniere - Chang Chun - Charles Ausburne - Cooper - Fu Shun - Fubuki - Glowworm - Grenville - Grozny - Hanazuki - Harutsuki - Hibiki - Icarus - Javelin - Kasumi - L'Opiniâtre - Laffey - Le Téméraire - Makinami - Matchless - Maury - Minsk - Musketeer - Naganami - Nicholas - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Tai Yuan - Tartu - Universal Bulin - Uranami - Vampire - Vauquelin - Yoizuki - Z1 - Z23 - Z25 - Z35
Super Rare Eldridge - Kawakaze - Le Malin - Le Triomphant - Prototype Bulin MKII - Tashkent - Yudachi - Yukikaze - Z46
CL Icon Light Cruiser Common Abukuma - Karlsruhe - Köln - Königsberg - Leander - Nagara - Omaha - Raleigh - Richmond
Rare Achilles - Ajax - Arethusa - Atlanta - Brooklyn - Concord - Curacoa - Curlew - Fiji - Galatea - Glasgow - Honolulu - Isuzu - Jamaica - Juneau - Leipzig - Marblehead - Memphis - Naka - Newcastle - Phoenix - Sendai - Southampton
Elite Agano - Aurora - Biloxi - Birmingham - Black Prince - Clevelad - Cleveland - Cleveland µ - Columbia - Denver - Edinburgh - Gloucester - Helena - Jintsuu - Kinu - La Galissonnière - Lena - Li'L Sandy - Little Bel - Mikuma - Mogami - Ning Hai - Pamiat Merkuria - Ping Hai - Sheffield - Sheffield µ - St. Louis - Yuubari - Émile Bertin
Super Rare Avrora - Belfast - Chapayev - Dido - Hermione - Jeanne d'Arc - Montpelier - Noshiro - Reno - San Diego - Sirius - Swiftsure
CA Icon Heavy Cruiser Common Aoba - Furutaka - Kako - Kinugasa - Pensacola - Salt Lake City
Rare Chicago - Kent - Myoukou - Nachi - Norfolk - Northampton - Portland - Shropshire - Suffolk - Sussex - Trento
Elite Admiral Graf Spee - Admiral Hipper - Admiral Hipper µ - Ashigara - Astoria - Deutschland - Dorsetshire - Exeter - Houston - Indianapolis - London - Quincy - Suzuya - Vincennes - Wichita - York
Super Rare Algérie - Atago - Baltimore - Bremerton - Choukai - Maya - Minneapolis - Prinz Eugen - Takao - Zara
BB Icon Monitor Elite Abercrombie - Erebus - Terror
BB Icon Battlecruiser Common
Rare Hiei-chan - Repulse
Elite Dunkerque - Gneisenau - Haruna - Hiei - Kirishima - Kongou - Little Renown - Renown - Scharnhorst
Super Rare Amagi - Hood
BB Icon Battleship Common Nevada - Oklahoma
Rare California - Conte di Cavour - Fusou - Hyuuga - Ise - Pennsylvania - Tennessee - Yamashiro
Elite Arizona - Colorado - Gangut - Giulio Cesare - Maryland - Mutsu - Nelson - Queen Elizabeth - Rodney - Valiant - West Virginia
Super Rare Alabama - Bismarck - Duke of York - Gascogne µ - Howe - Jean Bart - Kaga (Battleship) - King George V - Littorio - Massachusetts - Mikasa - Nagato - North Carolina - Prince of Wales - Richelieu - South Dakota - Sovetskaya Rossiya - Suruga - Tirpitz - Tosa - Warspite - Washington
CVL Icon Light Aircraft Carrier Common Bogue - Hermes - Langley - Ranger
Rare Casablanca - Hiyou - Junyou - Long Island - Shouhou
Elite Bataan - Houshou - Independence - Ryuujou - Unicorn
Super Rare Centaur - Perseus - Ryuuhou
CV Icon Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Akagi-chan - Chaser - Wasp - Zeppy
Elite Ark Royal - Béarn - Eagle - Glorious - Hiryuu - Hornet - Lexington - Little Illustrious - Saratoga - Souryuu - Yorktown
Super Rare Akagi - Akagi µ - Bunker Hill - Enterprise - Essex - Formidable - Graf Zeppelin - Illustrious - Intrepid - Kaga - Shangri-La - Shoukaku - Taihou - Victorious - Zuikaku
AR Icon Repair Ship Elite Vestal
Super Rare Akashi
SS icon Submarine Elite Bluegill - Dace - I-25 - I-26 - I-56 - I-58 - Surcouf - U-110 - U-522 - U-557
Super Rare Albacore - Cavalla - I-168 - I-19 - U-101 - U-47 - U-81
Limit Break Ships Elite Universal Bulin
Super Rare Prototype Bulin MKII
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.