FANDOM


Kamikaze

KamikazeRetrofit

Name: Kamikaze
No. 269
Class: Kamikaze
Type: Destroyer DD Icon
Nation: Sakura Empire SE Icon
Rarity: Rare ★★✰✰✰
Build Time: 00:50:00
Drop Location: Construction: Light
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 252 1301
Icon Armor
Armor Light Armor
Icon Reload
Reload 77 182
Icon Shelling
Firepower 11 52
Icon Torp
Torpedo 77 362
Icon Mobility
Evasion 72 187
Icon AA
Anti-Air 26 121
Icon Plane
Aviation 0 0
Icon Consumption
Oil 1 7
Antisub
ASW 50 183
Icon luck
Luck 86 Speed 44
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
70%/75%/75% 31100 Single 120mm (Type 3) DD Main Guns
120%/140%/145% Unequipped Torpedoes
70%/75%/80% Unequipped AA Guns
Skills
Skill 10740 Veteran Techniques
When this ship fires its Main Guns: 4% chance to increase its Evasion by 20.0% (50%) for 8 seconds.
Skill 11130 First Destroyer (from Retrofit)
When this ship is hit by a torpedo, 10.0% (30%) chance to decrease the DMG of the incoming attack by 20.0% (50%) and increase this ship's Torpedo by 20.0% (50%) for 4 seconds.
All Out Assault1 All Out Assault I (II)
Activate All Out Assault I (II) : Kamikaze Class once every 15 (10) times the main is fired.


Sakura Empire Ships
Destroyer Common Kisaragi - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Shiranui - Uzuki
Rare Akatsuki - Arashio - Ariake - Asashio - Fumizuki - Hamakaze - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Kagerou - Kamikaze - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Matsukaze - Michishio - Nagatsuki - Ooshio - Oyashio - Shiratsuyu - Tanikaze - Urakaze - Wakaba - Yuugure
Elite Ayanami - Fubuki - Hanazuki - Harutsuki - Hibiki - Kasumi - Makinami - Naganami - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Uranami - Yoizuki
Super Rare Kawakaze - Yudachi - Yukikaze
Light Cruiser Common Abukuma - Nagara
Rare Isuzu - Naka - Sendai
Elite Agano - Jintsuu - Kinu - Mikuma - Mogami - Yuubari
Super Rare Noshiro
Heavy Cruiser Common Aoba - Furutaka - Kako - Kinugasa
Rare Myoukou - Nachi
Elite Ashigara
Super Rare Atago - Choukai - Maya - Takao
Large Cruiser Common
Rare
Elite
Super Rare
Decisive Azuma
Battlecruiser Common
Rare
Elite Haruna - Hiei - Kirishima - Kongou
Super Rare Amagi
Battleship Common
Rare Hiei-chan
Elite Haruna - Hiei - Kirishima - Kongou
Super Rare Amagi
Light Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Hiyou - Junyou - Shouhou
Elite Houshou - Ryuujou
Super Rare Ryuuhou
Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare
Elite Hiryuu - Souryuu
Super Rare Akagi - Akagi µ - Kaga - Shoukaku - Taihou - Zuikaku
Repair Ship Super Rare Akashi
Submarine Common
Rare
Elite I-25 - I-26 - I-56 - I-58
Super Rare I-168 - I-19
Ship List
DD Icon Destroyer Common Cassin - Downes - Craven - McCall - Aulick - Foote - Spence - Beagle - Bulldog - Comet - Crescent - Cygnet - Foxhound - Shiranui - Z20 - Z21 - Mutsuki - Kisaragi - Minazuki - Mikazuki - Uzuki
Rare Gridley - Fletcher - Thatcher - Benson - Bailey - Sims - Hammann - Amazon - Fortune - Juno - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Shiratsuyu - Kagerou - Z19 - Kamikaze - Yuugure - Urakaze - Radford - Hatakaze - Hatsushimo - Tanikaze - Kimberly - Yuugure - Akatsuki - Kalk - Hobby - Jenkins
Elite Maury - Charles Ausburne - Laffey - Glowworm - Javelin - Vampire - Shigure - Ayanami - Z1 - Z23 - Fubuki - Nowaki - Z25 - Z35 - Makinami - Tai Yuan - Chang Chun - Fu Shun - An Shan - Niizuki - Mullany - Nicholas
Super Rare Eldridge - Yuudachi - Z46
CL Icon Light Cruiser Common Omaha - Raleigh - Leander - Abukuma - Königsberg - Karlsruhe - Köln - Nagara - Richmond
Rare Brooklyn - Phoenix - Atlanta - Juneau - Achilles - Ajax - Arethusa - Galatea - Isuzu - Leipzig - NakaConcord - Honolulu - Curlew - Curacoa
Elite Helena - Cleveland - Edinburgh - Yuubari - Ninghai - Pinghai - Jintsuu - St. Louis - Yat Sen
Super Rare San Diego - Belfast - Aurora
CA Icon Heavy Cruiser Common Pensacola - Salt Lake City - Furutaka - Kako - Aoba - Kinugasa
Rare Northampton - Chicago - Portland - Shropshire - Kent - Suffolk - Norfolk - Myoukou - Nachi
Elite Houston - Indianapolis - Wichita - London - Dorsetshire - York - Exeter - Ashigara - Admiral Hipper - Deutschland - Admiral Graf Spee
Super Rare Takao - Atago - Maya - Prinz Eugen
BB Icon Monitor Elite Erebus - Terror
BB Icon Battle Cruiser Common
Rare Repulse
Elite Renown - Scharnhorst - Gneisenau
Super Rare Hood - Amagi
BB Icon Battleship Common Nevada - Oklahoma
Rare Pennsylvania - Tennessee - California - Fusou - Yamashiro - Hyuuga - Ise
Elite Arizona - Queen Elizabeth - Nelson - Rodney - West Virginia - Colorado - Maryland
Super Rare South Dakota - Warspite - Prince of Wales - Tirpitz - North Carolina - Washington - Kaga (Battleship)
CVL Icon Light Aircraft Carrier Common Bogue - Langley - Ranger - Hermes
Rare Long Island - Shouhou
Elite Unicorn - Houshou - Ryuujou - Chaser
Super Rare
CV Icon Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Wasp
Elite Lexington - Saratoga - Yorktown - Hornet - Ark Royal - Souryuu - Hiryuu
Super Rare Enterprise - Illustrious - Akagi - Kaga - Shoukaku - Zuikaku - Graf Zeppelin
AR Icon Repair Ship Elite Vestal
Super Rare Akashi
Limit Break Ships Elite Universal Bulin
Super Rare Prototype Bulin MKII
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.