FANDOM


Javelin

JavelinRetrofit

JavelinSummer

JavelinCoCo

JavelinSchool

JavelinWedding

JavelinIdol

Name: Javelin
No. 101
Class: J
Type: Destroyer DD Icon
Nation: Royal Navy RN Icon
Rarity: Elite ★★✰✰✰
Build Time: 00:27:00
Drop Location: All maps except: 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 255 1243
Icon Armor
Armor Light
Icon Reload
Reload 76 180
Icon Shelling
Firepower 15 70
Icon Torp
Torpedo 71 334
Icon Mobility
Evasion 78 192
Icon AA
Anti-Air 30 139
Icon Plane
Aviation 0 0
Icon Consumption
Oil 2 10
Antisub
ASW 53 195
Icon luck
Luck 65 Speed 43
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
100%/120%/125% 21400 Twin 120mm (QF Mark XII) DD Main Guns
130%/140%/145% Unequipped Torpedoes
100%/105%/105% Unequipped AA Guns
Skills
Skill 10250 Javelin Raid
When this ship fires its Main Gun: 5% chance to increase this ship's Evasion by 30.0% (60%) for 8 seconds.
Skill 10860 Assault Mode (from Retrofit)
Every 20 seconds: 40.0% (70%) chance for this ship to enter Assault Mode, firing a powerful barrage and increasing this ship's Torpedo by 30% for 5 seconds.
All Out Assault1 EX Barrage: Javelin I (II)
Active EX Barrage Javelin I (II) once every 15 (10) times the main gun is fired.


Live2D Beach Picnic! Edit

Destroyer List
Eagle Union Common Cassin - Downes - Craven - McCall - Aulick - Foote - Spence
Rare Aylwin - Bache - Bailey - Benson - Bush - Dewey - Fletcher - Gridley - Halsey Powell - Hammann - Hazelwood - Hobby - Jenkins - Kalk - Kimberly - Radford - Sims - Smalley - Stanly - Thatcher
Elite Maury - Charles Ausburne - Cooper - Laffey - Mullany - Nicholas
Super Rare Eldridge
Royal Navy Common Beagle - Bulldog - Comet - Crescent - Cygnet - Foxhound -
Rare Acasta - Amazon - Ardent - Echo - Fortune - Jersey - Juno - Jupiter
Elite Glowworm - Grenville - Javelin - Matchless - Musketeer - Vampire
Super Rare
Sakura Empire Common Shiranui - Kisaragi - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Uzuki
Rare Akatsuki - Ariake - Asashio - Fumizuki - Hamakaze - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Kagerou - Kamikaze - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Michishio - Matsukaze - Nagatsuki - Ooshio - Oyashio - Shiratsuyu - Tanikaze - Urakaze - Uranami - Yuugure
Elite Ayanami - Fubuki - Hatsuharu - Makinami - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Wakaba - Yoizuki
Super Rare Kawakaze - Yukikaze - Yuudachi
Priority Kitakaze
Iron Blood Common Z20 - Z21
Rare Z18 - Z19
Elite Z1 - Z23 - Z25 - Z35 - Z36
Super Rare Z46
Dragon Empery Common
Rare
Elite An Shan - Chang Chun - Fu Shun - Tai Yuan
Super Rare
Sardegna Empire Common
Rare
Elite Carabiniere
Super Rare
Iris Libre Common
Rare Forbin
Elite Le Téméraire
Super Rare Le Triomphant
Vichya Dominion Common
Rare Le Mars
Elite
Super Rare
Northern Parliament Common
Rare
Elite Grozny - Minsk
Super Rare Tashkent
Neptunia Common
Rare
Elite Blanc
Super Rare White Heart
KizunaAI Common
Rare
Elite Kizuna AI
Super Rare
Royal Navy Ships
Destroyer Common Beagle, Bulldog, Comet, Crescent, Cygnet, Foxhound
Rare Acasta, Amazon, Ardent, Echo, Fortune, Jersey, Juno, Jupiter
Elite Glowworm, Grenville, Javelin, Matchless, Musketeer, Vampire
Super Rare
Light Cruiser Common Leander
Rare Achilles, Ajax, Arethusa, Curacoa, Curlew, Fiji, Galatea, Glasgow, Jamaica, Newcastle
Elite Aurora, Black Prince, Edinburgh, Gloucester, Little Bel, Sheffield, Sheffield µ
Super Rare Belfast, Dido, Neptune, Sirius
Heavy Cruiser Common
Rare Kent, Norfolk, Shropshire, Suffolk, Sussex
Elite London, Dorsetshire, York, Exeter
Super Rare
Battlecruiser Common
Rare Repulse
Elite Renown
Super Rare Hood
Battleship Common
Rare
Elite Queen Elizabeth, Nelson, Rodney
Super Rare Duke of York, King George V, Monarch, Prince of Wales, Warspite
Monitor Elite Abercrombie, Erebus, Terror
Light Aircraft Carrier Common Hermes
Rare
Elite Chaser, Unicorn
Super Rare Centaur
Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare
Elite Ark Royal, Glorious
Super Rare Formidable, Illustrious, Victorious
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.