Exercise (PvP) are matches where players create a fleet to fight the fleets of other players. Players can run a maximum of 10 exercises per day.
Overview[edit | edit source]
In Exercise, players can set a formation and use it to fight other player's Defense Fleet. Both the Defense Fleet and the Offense Fleet will be controlled by the AI and cannot be interacted with by the player.
Before being able to take part in an exercise against another player's fleet, a Defense Fleet must be setup. Simply tap on the Defense Fleet section on the Exercise screen and assign ships in the Main Fleet and Vanguard. Assigning ships to the Defense Fleet will not prevent them from being used elsewhere in-game.
After setting a Defense Fleet, tap one of the four opponents listed to fight them. Pressing "Start" will present a Formation management screen where an Offense Fleet can be setup or changed. Pressing "Battle" will begin the fight between the two fleets.
Exercise Results[edit | edit source]
- The attacking player will be awarded with Merits ( ) based on their current Military Rank.
- Losing an exercise as the attacker will only award half the Merits.
- The attacker's Seasonal Rank will increase from winning an exercise but will NOT decrease from losing.
- Each player's Seasonal Rank is unaffected by other players defeating or losing to their Defense Fleet.
- Earning Seasonal Rank will increase Military Rank, up to the rank of Captain. After Captain, Military Rank is determined by a player's position on the Exercise Ladder.
Military Ranks[edit | edit source]
The following table lists all the ranks, Merits awarded for victory, defeat, and promotion, and any additional requirements to rank up:
|Military Rank||Seasonal Score Requirement||Merits for Victory||Merits for Defeat||Merits for Promotion||Additional Requirement|
|Lieutenant Junior Grade||300||70||35||600|
|Rear Admiral Lower Half||1050||90||45||1500||Be in the top 1000 players|
|Rear Admiral||1250||90||45||1500||Be in the top 600 players|
|Vice Admiral||1450||90||45||1500||Be in the top 300 players|
|Admiral||1650||90||45||1500||Be in the top 100 players|
|Fleet Admiral||1900||90||45||1500||Be in the top 50 players|
|Admiral of the Navy||2200||100||50||2500||Be in the top 10 players|
Merits[edit | edit source]
- Wisdom Cube
- Prototype Bulin MKII
- Universal Bulin
- South Dakota
- T3 Equipment Tech Box
- T2 Equipment Tech Box
- T1 Equipment Tech Box
Additionally, there is a daily and weekly mission that award Merits:
|Claim victory 3 times in exercises. (Daily mission)|
|Claim victory 30 times in exercises. (Weekly mission)|