FANDOM


Bismarck

BismarckParty

Name: Bismarck
No. 250
Class: Bismarck
Type: Battleship BB Icon
Nation: Ironblood IB Icon
Rarity: Super Rare ★★★✰✰✰
Build Time: 06:00:00
Drop Location: Scherzo of Iron and Blood Event
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 1456 7529
Icon Armor
Armor Heavy
Icon Reload
Reload 56 133
Icon Shelling
Firepower 82 387
Icon Torp
Torpedo 0 0
Icon Mobility
Evasion 8 21
Icon AA
Anti-Air 39 181
Icon Plane
Aviation 0 0
Icon Consumption
Oil 5 15
Antisub
ASW 0 0
Icon luck
Luck 32 Speed 30
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
100%/130% Unequipped BB Main Guns
180%/180% Unequipped DD/CL Main Guns
90%/90% Unequipped AA Guns
Skills
Skill 12120 Wahrheit
This ship's first Volley will always Critically Hit. While equipping a CL Gun in the Auxiliary Weapon slot: sets the Range of the CL Gun to 65 (90) and decreases its DMG by 35%.
Skill 12130 Unwavering Strength
When this ship fires a salvo while sortied as the Flagship: 40.0% (70%) chance to fire a special barrage. Also increase the DMG of all your Ironblood Carriers by 10.0% (20%).
Skill 12140 Will of the Ironblood
Increases the Main Gun, Torpedo, and Airstrike Crit Rate of all your Ironblood ships by 4.0% (20%), increase their Reload by 4.5% (12%), and increase Tirpitz's DMG by 20.0% (40%).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.