FANDOM


Azuma

AzumaSpring

Name: Azuma
No. Plan010
Class: Azuma
Type: Large Cruiser CB Icon
Nation: Sakura Empire SE Icon
Rarity: Decisive ★★★✰✰✰
Build Time: Research
Drop Location: Research
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 1291 6674
Icon Armor
Armor Medium
Icon Reload
Reload 62 148
Icon Shelling
Firepower 58 270
Icon Torp
Torpedo 0 0
Icon Mobility
Evasion 11 34
Icon AA
Anti-Air 42 196
Icon Plane
Aviation 0 0
Icon Consumption
Oil 9 16
Antisub
ASW 0 0
Icon luck
Luck 0 Speed 27
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
70%/100% Unequipped CA Main Guns/CB Main Guns
50%/60% Unequipped DD Main Guns
100%/110% Unequipped AA Guns
Skills
Skill 19190 Blazing Peaks
When this ship equips a Main Gun with a caliber of 280mm or higher: increase its Main Gun DMG based on the distance its shells travel to reach the enemy, up to a maximum of 15.0% (25%). Increase this ship's Burn DMG dealt by 20.0% (50%).
Skill 19200 Mizuho's Intuition
Every 20 seconds: 30.0% (70%) chance to increase this ship's Evasion by 10.0% (20%) and Accuracy by 20.0% (50%) for 12 seconds.
Skill 19210 Special Gunnery Training
Fires a special barrage once every 8 times this ship fires it Main Guns. While equipping the Prototype Triple 310mm Main Gun (Type 0): increase this ship's Main Gun efficiency by 4.5% (12%), lowers the number of shots needed to fire the barrage to 4 , and improves the barrage.
Skill 19000 Siren Killer I (III)
Increase this ship's DMG to Sirens by 5.0% (15%).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.