FANDOM


(Removed a category)
Line 24: Line 24:
 
|AA = 27
 
|AA = 27
 
|AAmax = 127
 
|AAmax = 127
|plane = 0
 
|planemax = 0
 
 
|oil = 2
 
|oil = 2
 
|oilmax = 9
 
|oilmax = 9
 
|speed = 46
 
|speed = 46
|prof1 = 75%/80%
+
|asw = 50
|stock1 = {{Item|[[File:11200.png|45px]]|dimgray|lightgray}} Twin 127mm mounted Gun
+
|aswmax = 183
  +
|luck = 36
  +
  +
|prof1 = 75%/80%/85%
  +
|prof2 = 140%/160%/165%
  +
|prof3 = 70%/75%/75%
 
|slot1 = DD Main Guns
 
|slot1 = DD Main Guns
|prof2 = 140%/160%
 
|stock2 = Unequipped
 
 
|slot2 = Torpedoes
 
|slot2 = Torpedoes
|prof3 = 70%/75%
 
|stock3 = Unequipped
 
 
|slot3 = AA Guns
 
|slot3 = AA Guns
  +
|stock1 = {{Item|[[File:11200.png|45px]]|Common}} Twin 127mm mounted Gun
  +
 
|skillicon1 = [[File:Skill_10730.png|125px]]
 
|skillicon1 = [[File:Skill_10730.png|125px]]
|skill1 = '''''Supernatural'''''<br>5% chance to increase own Torpedo by 30.0% (60%) for 12 seconds
+
|skill1 = '''''The Demon'''''<br>When this ship fires its Main Gun: 5.0% chance to increase this ship's Torpedo by 30.0% (60%) for 12 seconds.
 
|skillicon2 = [[File:Skill_10940.png|125px]]
 
|skillicon2 = [[File:Skill_10940.png|125px]]
|skill2 = '''''Demon Dance (from Retrofit)'''''<br>Every 20 seconds, 40.0% (70%) chance to activate Demon Dance, launching a powerful barrage and increasing Evasion by 30% for 5 seconds.
+
|skill2 = '''''Demon Dance (from Retrofit)'''''<br>Every 20 seconds, 40.0% (70%) chance for this ship to begin its Demon Dance, firing a powerful barrage and increase its Evasion by 30% for 5 seconds.
|skillicon3 = [[File:AllCannons.png|125px]]
+
|skillicon3 = [[File:All Out Assault1.png|125px]]
|skill3 = '''''EX Barrage: Ayanami I (II)'''''<br>Activate EX Barrage: Ayanami I (II) once every 15 (10) times the main gun is fired.
+
|skill3 = '''''All Out Assault I (II)'''''<br>Activate All Out Assault I (II) : Ayanami Class once every 15 (10) times the Main Gun is fired.
 
}}
 
}}
 
 
== Notes: ==
 
== Notes: ==
 
* Ayanami is acquired and unlocked for construction by gaining full stars on the "Main Character Team" Collection.
 
* Ayanami is acquired and unlocked for construction by gaining full stars on the "Main Character Team" Collection.
 
* In the JP server, Ayanami replaces [[Z23]] as a starter ship choice.
 
* In the JP server, Ayanami replaces [[Z23]] as a starter ship choice.
 
 
{{SakuraFooter}}
 
{{SakuraFooter}}
 
[[Category:Sakura Empire]]
 
[[Category:Sakura Empire]]

Revision as of 22:03, December 3, 2019

Ayanami

AyanamiRetrofit

AyanamiHalloween

AyanamiRock

AyanamiSpring

AyanamiCoCo

AyanamiIdol

AyanamiWedding

AyanamiNew Year

Name: Ayanami
No. 155
Class: Ayanami
Type: Destroyer DD Icon
Nation: Sakura Empire SE Icon
Rarity: Elite ★★
Build Time: 00:24:00 (Unlock Required)
Drop Location: Unlocked from Collection: Starter Squad
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 290 1498
Icon Armor
Armor Light
Icon Reload
Reload 78 186
Icon Shelling
Firepower 12 57
Icon Torp
Torpedo 98 463
Icon Mobility
Evasion 72 188
Icon AA
Anti-Air 27 127
Icon Plane
Aviation 0 0
Icon Consumption
Oil 2 9
Antisub
ASW 50 183
Icon luck
Luck 36 Speed 46
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
75%/80%/85% 11200 Twin 127mm mounted Gun DD Main Guns
140%/160%/165% Unequipped Torpedoes
70%/75%/75% Unequipped AA Guns
Skills
Skill 10730 The Demon
When this ship fires its Main Gun: 5.0% chance to increase this ship's Torpedo by 30.0% (60%) for 12 seconds.
Skill 10940 Demon Dance (from Retrofit)
Every 20 seconds, 40.0% (70%) chance for this ship to begin its Demon Dance, firing a powerful barrage and increase its Evasion by 30% for 5 seconds.
All Out Assault1 All Out Assault I (II)
Activate All Out Assault I (II) : Ayanami Class once every 15 (10) times the Main Gun is fired.


Sakura Empire Ships
Destroyer Common Kisaragi - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Shiranui - Uzuki
Rare Akatsuki - Arashio - Ariake - Asashio - Fumizuki - Hamakaze - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Kagerou - Kamikaze - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Matsukaze - Michishio - Nagatsuki - Ooshio - Oyashio - Shiratsuyu - Tanikaze - Urakaze - Wakaba - Yuugure
Elite Ayanami - Fubuki - Hanazuki - Harutsuki - Hibiki - Kasumi - Makinami - Naganami - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Uranami - Yoizuki
Super Rare Kawakaze - Yudachi - Yukikaze
Priority Kitakaze
Light Cruiser Common Abukuma - Nagara
Rare Isuzu - Naka - Sendai
Elite Agano - Jintsuu - Kinu - Mikuma - Mogami - Yuubari
Super Rare Noshiro
Heavy Cruiser Common Aoba - Furutaka - Kako - Kinugasa
Rare Myoukou - Nachi
Elite Ashigara - Suzuya
Super Rare Atago - Choukai - Maya - Takao
Priority Ibuki
Large Cruiser Common
Rare
Elite
Super Rare
Decisive Azuma
Battlecruiser Common
Rare
Elite Haruna - Hiei - Kirishima - Kongou
Super Rare Amagi
Battleship Common
Rare Fusou - Hyuuga - Ise - Yamashiro
Elite Mutsu
Super Rare Kaga (Battleship) - Mikasa - Nagato - Suruga - Tosa
Priority Izumo
Light Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Hiyou - Junyou - Shouhou
Elite Houshou - Ryuujou
Super Rare Ryuuhou
Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare
Elite Hiryuu - Souryuu
Super Rare Akagi - Akagi µ - Kaga - Shoukaku - Taihou - Zuikaku
Repair Ship Super Rare Akashi
Submarine Common
Rare
Elite I-25 - I-26 - I-56 - I-58
Super Rare I-168 - I-19
Ship List
DD Icon Destroyer Common Aulick - Beagle - Benson - Bulldog - Cassin - Comet - Craven - Crescent - Cygnet - Downes - Foote - Foxhound - Kisaragi - McCall - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Shiranui - Spence - Uzuki - Z20 - Z21
Rare Acasta - Akatsuki - Amazon - Arashio - Ardent - Ariake - Asashio - Aylwin - Bache - Bailey - Bush - Dewey - Echo - Fletcher - Forbin - Fortune - Fumizuki - Gridley - Halsey Powell - Hamakaze - Hammann - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Hazelwood - Hobby - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Jenkins - Jersey - Juno - Jupiter - Kagerou - Kalk - Kamikaze - Kimberly - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Le Mars - Matsukaze - Michishio - Mullany - Nagatsuki - Ooshio - Oyashio - Radford - San Juan - Shiratsuyu - Sims - Smalley - Stanly - Tanikaze - Thatcher - Urakaze - Wakaba - Yuugure - Z18 - Z19 - Z36
Elite An Shan - Ayanami - Carabiniere - Chang Chun - Charles Ausburne - Cooper - Fu Shun - Fubuki - Glowworm - Grenville - Grozny - Hanazuki - Harutsuki - Hibiki - Icarus - Javelin - Kasumi - L'Opiniâtre - Laffey - Le Téméraire - Makinami - Matchless - Maury - Minsk - Musketeer - Naganami - Nicholas - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Tai Yuan - Tartu - Universal Bulin - Uranami - Vampire - Vauquelin - Yoizuki - Z1 - Z23 - Z25 - Z35
Super Rare Eldridge - Kawakaze - Le Malin - Le Triomphant - Prototype Bulin MKII - Tashkent - Yudachi - Yukikaze - Z46
CL Icon Light Cruiser Common Abukuma - Karlsruhe - Köln - Königsberg - Leander - Nagara - Omaha - Raleigh - Richmond
Rare Achilles - Ajax - Arethusa - Atlanta - Brooklyn - Concord - Curacoa - Curlew - Fiji - Galatea - Glasgow - Honolulu - Isuzu - Jamaica - Juneau - Leipzig - Marblehead - Memphis - Naka - Newcastle - Phoenix - Sendai - Southampton
Elite Agano - Aurora - Biloxi - Birmingham - Black Prince - Clevelad - Cleveland - Cleveland µ - Columbia - Denver - Edinburgh - Gloucester - Helena - Jintsuu - Kinu - La Galissonnière - Lena - Li'L Sandy - Little Bel - Mikuma - Mogami - Ning Hai - Pamiat Merkuria - Ping Hai - Sheffield - Sheffield µ - St. Louis - Yuubari - Émile Bertin
Super Rare Avrora - Belfast - Chapayev - Dido - Hermione - Jeanne d'Arc - Montpelier - Noshiro - Reno - San Diego - Sirius - Swiftsure
CA Icon Heavy Cruiser Common Aoba - Furutaka - Kako - Kinugasa - Pensacola - Salt Lake City
Rare Chicago - Kent - Myoukou - Nachi - Norfolk - Northampton - Portland - Shropshire - Suffolk - Sussex - Trento
Elite Admiral Graf Spee - Admiral Hipper - Admiral Hipper µ - Ashigara - Astoria - Deutschland - Dorsetshire - Exeter - Houston - Indianapolis - London - Quincy - Suzuya - Vincennes - Wichita - York
Super Rare Algérie - Atago - Baltimore - Bremerton - Choukai - Maya - Minneapolis - Prinz Eugen - Takao - Zara
BB Icon Monitor Elite Abercrombie - Erebus - Terror
BB Icon Battlecruiser Common
Rare Hiei-chan - Repulse
Elite Dunkerque - Gneisenau - Haruna - Hiei - Kirishima - Kongou - Little Renown - Renown - Scharnhorst
Super Rare Amagi - Hood
BB Icon Battleship Common Nevada - Oklahoma
Rare California - Conte di Cavour - Fusou - Hyuuga - Ise - Pennsylvania - Tennessee - Yamashiro
Elite Arizona - Colorado - Gangut - Giulio Cesare - Maryland - Mutsu - Nelson - Queen Elizabeth - Rodney - Valiant - West Virginia
Super Rare Alabama - Bismarck - Duke of York - Gascogne µ - Howe - Jean Bart - Kaga (Battleship) - King George V - Littorio - Massachusetts - Mikasa - Nagato - North Carolina - Prince of Wales - Richelieu - South Dakota - Sovetskaya Rossiya - Suruga - Tirpitz - Tosa - Warspite - Washington
CVL Icon Light Aircraft Carrier Common Bogue - Hermes - Langley - Ranger
Rare Casablanca - Hiyou - Junyou - Long Island - Shouhou
Elite Bataan - Houshou - Independence - Ryuujou - Unicorn
Super Rare Centaur - Perseus - Ryuuhou
CV Icon Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Akagi-chan - Chaser - Wasp - Zeppy
Elite Ark Royal - Béarn - Eagle - Glorious - Hiryuu - Hornet - Lexington - Little Illustrious - Saratoga - Souryuu - Yorktown
Super Rare Akagi - Akagi µ - Bunker Hill - Enterprise - Essex - Formidable - Graf Zeppelin - Illustrious - Intrepid - Kaga - Shangri-La - Shoukaku - Taihou - Victorious - Zuikaku
AR Icon Repair Ship Elite Vestal
Super Rare Akashi
SS icon Submarine Elite Bluegill - Dace - I-25 - I-26 - I-56 - I-58 - Surcouf - U-110 - U-522 - U-557
Super Rare Albacore - Cavalla - I-168 - I-19 - U-101 - U-47 - U-81
Limit Break Ships Elite Universal Bulin
Super Rare Prototype Bulin MKII

Notes:

  • Ayanami is acquired and unlocked for construction by gaining full stars on the "Main Character Team" Collection.
  • In the JP server, Ayanami replaces Z23 as a starter ship choice.
Sakura Empire Ships
Destroyer Common Kisaragi - Mikazuki - Minazuki - Mutsuki - Shiranui - Uzuki
Rare Akatsuki - Arashio - Ariake - Asashio - Fumizuki - Hamakaze - Hatakaze - Hatsuharu - Hatsushimo - Ikazuchi - Inazuma - Isokaze - Kagerou - Kamikaze - Kiyonami - Kuroshio - Matsukaze - Michishio - Nagatsuki - Ooshio - Oyashio - Shiratsuyu - Tanikaze - Urakaze - Wakaba - Yuugure
Elite Ayanami - Fubuki - Hanazuki - Harutsuki - Hibiki - Kasumi - Makinami - Naganami - Niizuki - Nowaki - Shigure - Uranami - Yoizuki
Super Rare Kawakaze - Yudachi - Yukikaze
Priority Kitakaze
Light Cruiser Common Abukuma - Nagara
Rare Isuzu - Naka - Sendai
Elite Agano - Jintsuu - Kinu - Mikuma - Mogami - Yuubari
Super Rare Noshiro
Heavy Cruiser Common Aoba - Furutaka - Kako - Kinugasa
Rare Myoukou - Nachi
Elite Ashigara - Suzuya
Super Rare Atago - Choukai - Maya - Takao
Priority Ibuki
Large Cruiser Common
Rare
Elite
Super Rare
Decisive Azuma
Battlecruiser Common
Rare
Elite Haruna - Hiei - Kirishima - Kongou
Super Rare Amagi
Battleship Common
Rare Fusou - Hyuuga - Ise - Yamashiro
Elite Mutsu
Super Rare Kaga (Battleship) - Mikasa - Nagato - Suruga - Tosa
Priority Izumo
Light Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare Hiyou - Junyou - Shouhou
Elite Houshou - Ryuujou
Super Rare Ryuuhou
Aircraft Carrier Common
Rare
Elite Hiryuu - Souryuu
Super Rare Akagi - Akagi µ - Kaga - Shoukaku - Taihou - Zuikaku
Repair Ship Super Rare Akashi
Submarine Common
Rare
Elite I-25 - I-26 - I-56 - I-58
Super Rare I-168 - I-19
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.