FANDOM


Ashigara Name: Ashigara
No. 198
Class: Myoukou
Type: Heavy Cruiser CA Icon
Nation: Sakura Empire SE Icon
Rarity: Elite ★★✰✰✰
Build Time: 01:55:00
Drop Location: Construction: Limited during Crimson Echoes event
Statistics
Icon HP
HP 732 3783
Icon Armor
Armor Medium
Icon Reload
Reload 62 146
Icon Shelling
Firepower 43 203
Icon Torp
Torpedo 41 194
Icon Mobility
Evasion 13 33
Icon AA
Anti-Air 32 148
Icon Plane
Aviation 0 0
Icon Consumption
Oil 3 11
Antisub
ASW 0 0
Icon luck
Luck 60 Speed 28
Slot Proficiency Stock Equipment Equipment Type
125%/130% 33000 Twin 203mm (3rd Year Type) CA Main Guns
145%/165% 35100 610mm Triple Torpedo Mount Torpedoes
100%/100% Unequipped AA Guns
Skills
Skill 11850 Flashing Blade of Surabaya
Every 20 seconds: 30.0% (70%) chance to fire a special barrage and increase this ship's Firepower and DMG dealt to enemy Light Cruisers and Heavy Cruisers by 10.0% (20%) for 10 seconds.
All Out Assault2b All Out Assault I (II)
Activate All Out Assault I (II) : Myoukou Class once every 9 (6) times the main gun is fired.
Unknow None
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.